Impossible for new players to become good

2»

Comments

• Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Heres a news flash for you Ren.. I havent seen one person supporting ANYTHING you say, so I think that alone says something about your opinion.

Nobody of consequence has posted because they are either busy playing, or just laugh and close the thread because your suggestions are just absurd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Do they? Well, I look forward to the day when the big-four on Heaven's Tear aren't constantly clowning around and acting like gods. :P (Okay, that's probably exaggerating, but still

Acting like gods? What do they world chat you to death? Try ignoring them. You are on a PvE server, its not like they spend their whole day in the swamp so you get pk'd 20 times trying to kill 60 mobs

(And not a knock on you guys who do it to me, i love that stuff, lot more fun)
    b:bye
  • Ladyselene - Heavens Tear
    Ladyselene - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i have never been to a tw because i live in uk. my current faction is european based so we wont ever do a tw but we dont care. we have fun together, very little drama and just help each other out. its great and you dont need to own territory to get high level. games are played for fun
    [SIGPIC]http://i43.tinypic.com/x549ac.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Friends are like stars, you dont have to see them to know they are there

We can't call people without wings angels, so we call them friends instead

Friends are the roses of life: pick them carefully and avoid the thorns
  • Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear
    Nicestuff_Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Nobody of consequence has posted because they are either busy playing, or just laugh and close the thread because your suggestions are just absurd.

RAGEQUIT KNOWS DRAMAAA THATS WHYYY WE GANKK AND IM A EASY 1 HIT OMGGGGG WE KNO DRAMA CUZZZZZZZ THIS IS THE NETTT WE TAKE IT SERIOUSSS OKK.. I PUT MYYY COMP INFO IN MY SIGNATURE EVEENN SOO BE JEALOUS GIRLS CUZ DIS COMP IS ALL MINEEE..REMEMBERRRR RAGEQUIT KNOLWS DRAMA!! RAGE QUIT IS NOW RECRUITNG LVL 90+ CASH SHOPPERS,PEOPLE THAT TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSSS AND MOST OF ALL YOUUU MSUT HAVE A COMP THAT TOOK ME AGES TO BEG MY PARENTS TO BUYYYYY ..

Das my impression of u btw if u slow^

Im bored and I dont know anything if your comp is good but to post bout it is sad, SERVERS UP PLZb:cry
    I like when I say stuff that make kids go b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry.

Love,
    TenderMeat. b:kiss (New character, retired this BM)
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Congratulations. You just made an idiot out of yourself.
  • TiVan - Heavens Tear
    TiVan - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    its not impossible for new players, I joined less then a month ago, and I'm now at lvl 43, with 5 other Characters that are lvl13+

of course I have no life. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoxyFox - Sanctuary
    RoxyFox - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have noticed tho. that the higher you get in level, the more the younger levels start to catch you. I have been on Sanctuary for about a month now and already i'm starting to catch up to some of the higher players. It's pretty surprising. I might not be 80 soon, but i'll have a Kowlin all to myself lol
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have noticed tho. that the higher you get in level, the more the younger levels start to catch you. I have been on Sanctuary for about a month now and already i'm starting to catch up to some of the higher players. It's pretty surprising.

That's because it takes more and more XP as you level, but the Xp monsters gives don,t follow the same rising curve. So it takes more and more mobs to level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Certain guilds on Lost City Server i cannot name on here (cause GMs rename it anyway) are making low level guilds pay them money to stop Pking there guilds into destruction how can a low level guilds survive when these blatantly evil guilds do this to them and the GM's sit there doing nothing as usual all i see for the future of PWI is people leaving due to groups in game ruining it for everyone else... you know who you are scum.
  • Gonzu - Heavens Tear
    Gonzu - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Certain guilds on Lost City Server i cannot name on here (cause GMs rename it anyway) are making low level guilds pay them money to stop Pking there guilds into destruction how can a low level guilds survive when these blatantly evil guilds do this to them and the GM's sit there doing nothing as usual all i see for the future of PWI is people leaving due to groups in game ruining it for everyone else... you know who you are scum.

This is exactly the reason why I don't play on free for all PvP servers.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Low level players on lost city could maybe mass martyr themselves on stupid high levels, driving their names red, and calling in some smarter guild(s) so they can harvest from them (or so they can eat their guardians)?

Maybe they could also be hired by high levels to be zerg distractions, in areas near towns?

Or (I am not sure if this would be acceptable -- I would want a GM ruling before I tried) maybe they could negabuff high levels with low level buffs so that they can be PKed easier?
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RAGEQUIT KNOWS DRAMAAA THATS WHYYY WE GANKK AND IM A EASY 1 HIT OMGGGGG WE KNO DRAMA CUZZZZZZZ THIS IS THE NETTT WE TAKE IT SERIOUSSS OKK.. I PUT MYYY COMP INFO IN MY SIGNATURE EVEENN SOO BE JEALOUS GIRLS CUZ DIS COMP IS ALL MINEEE..REMEMBERRRR RAGEQUIT KNOLWS DRAMA!! RAGE QUIT IS NOW RECRUITNG LVL 90+ CASH SHOPPERS,PEOPLE THAT TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSSS AND MOST OF ALL YOUUU MSUT HAVE A COMP THAT TOOK ME AGES TO BEG MY PARENTS TO BUYYYYY ..

Das my impression of u btw if u slow^

Im bored and I dont know anything if your comp is good but to post bout it is sad, SERVERS UP PLZb:cry

This is a pretty accurate impression of what most grownup adults think I feel.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Man you really are an idiot Ren.That person was being kind.You come off as a complete loser..duwakethefup

Your arguments are flawed,sometimes you dont even make sence!