Selling Black Panther

stapley
stapley Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
selling black panther.. pm me in game stapley1 offer me.. and if not ill just say the price :d and im selling blood mist.. ( BAT WINGS )
Post edited by stapley on

Comments

• Pinyin - Lost City
    Pinyin - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    uhmm... wut server dude O_o
  • Syllica - Sanctuary
    Syllica - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    have u sold the mount, i want to buy a panther for like (if possible) less then a mil
    b:cry I REALLY WANT A PANTHER !!!

Oh, and if anyone willing to sell their panther whisper: Syllica
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well some of them are under a mil but not by much. Expect to be asked 900K for it and if you ever should see anybody selling them 800K (yet have to see it myself) consider yourself extremely lucky and buy immediately.

Edit: Actually I remember now- I have seen it once on top of West-Arco teleport NPC. LV1 Panther 800K
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    On Heaven's Tear I see panthers in the AH for 850k or less all the time. Most of them are not lv1.

I, personally, am looking for a regular, plain old unspurred panther (I'll raise it up myself) and I'm hoping to get a decent price for it. My issue is that I don't currently have 800k - I have about 300k in cash that I can part with (until somebody buys my Mirages, Nectar and old Verdana Top, that is). I could easily fill in the remaining cost with Mirages, if you'd be interested in that.

But again, what server are you on man? (And what level is the panther?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).