New Event-Hay Sup. New mounts comming.

Options
Mistree - Heavens Tear
Mistree - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Title: GM Meet 'N Greet!
Date: 2009-01-06

Perfect World Entertainment is proud to present the first ever GM Meet 'N Greet Event! If you've never seen a GM in-game before, now's your chance! On Friday, January 9th, at 4:00pm Pacific time, GMs will be present on all three servers to chat with players, show off upcoming boutique items (who wants to see new mounts?), and field your questions. The GMs will also be playing mini-games and giving out small prizes to players who show a positive attitude. The location of each GM will be revealed the day of the event. So come on by and get to know your friendly neighborhood GM!
Now who all is excited to hear we will be soon getting new mounts? Not to mention new fashion being added.
Post edited by Mistree - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• FussyCat - Sanctuary
    FussyCat - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yay! new mounts!! how many? can we see the pictures! I am sooo excited!b:victoryb:victory
  • Frightmare - Sanctuary
    Frightmare - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i'm hoping one of the new mounts they'll unleash is the white fox with 5 tails.

i've seen it on the .my server and i must say it's rather pretty, though i'm still working on my purple horse since it'll look better on my veno with the purple glow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hopefully it look good xD
    and good thing i was able to get tons of blessing ..yay no more needs of the **** PURE WATER
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yay! new mounts!! how many? can we see the pictures! I am sooo excited!b:victoryb:victory

Well they did say they will show them off, so Im guessing we will get to see them in person at the Q&A.
  • Sir_walter - Heavens Tear
    Sir_walter - Heavens Tear Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Why on a Friday @4pst I'll be at work :(
    Saturday would have been better
  • Frightmare - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    PLEASE ADD THIS MOUNT THIS PATCH!

ninth tail wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8XWvaz1J8

on .my server pls bring it over here it's purrrdy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pluf
    pluf Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    4:00pm Pacific time = way past my bedtime...
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'll have to second the white-fox mount request. That thing looks awesome, and my girlfriend wants one, badly. XD Me, I'll probably be happy with a panther, but oh well.

One question: what's the GMs' plan to reduce the lag they'll get from a ton of players being there to watch? Not to sound demanding, but I hope we've all learned something from the "kill the GM" event. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Frightmare - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    yeah what i took away from the kill the gm event is ...

unless you're level 115 and you can land a 25k attack, you're gonna lag so bad that you'll do maybe 1k dmg and have to pray to god that you actually get anything out of it other than multiple lag-related deaths

-and yes, fanboys, i know noone's 115 i was exaggerating so flame someone else ty :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Dragon Mount Dragon Mount Dragon Mount Dragon Mount Dragon Mount ...

Seriously, can we get a decent mount for the untamed?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    The thing about that mount is it will most likely cost 50 gold. Its in the same group as the boa on http://www.ecatomb.net/mount-r.php and if im not mistaken that also cost 50 gold when it came out. (I may be wrong mind you) But if thats the case expect the price of gold to shoot up once again. Actually with the addition of any new mounts the price will shoot up in the Auction house anyway.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Another lagfest...

When will they learn that everythime you gather a lot of people in a small area, the event is a failure for most of the players?

Imagine 500 players all in the same spot asking things to the GM. If you thought the Snowmen chatter was bothersome, wait for this one....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Unconquered - Lost City
    Unconquered - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A new untamed flying mount would be nice.
    The stingray is boring and no one really wants to fly on a swan.
    Bring us the Dragon or some eagle, TBH anything is better than these $%^ flying mounts.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

The GMs will also be playing mini-games and giving out small prizes to players who show a positive attitude.

I love this part of the whole event lol. Complain about it and you get nothing! What a way to keep people from complaining about the event.. NOT...

I dont mind calling this one ahead of time too.. I since another bad idea and event coming up. With lots of people screaming unfair depending just on how "attitude" is judged lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Another lagfest...

When will they learn that everythime you gather a lot of people in a small area, the event is a failure for most of the players?

Imagine 500 players all in the same spot asking things to the GM. If you thought the Snowmen chatter was bothersome, wait for this one....

"The GMs will also be playing mini-games and giving out small prizes to players who show a positive attitude."

Tsk Tsk. :P

It's bad enough I have to travel to West Archo every day. I'll pass on the lag-fest tyvm. I'll whisper the GM from 1k streams :D

EDIT: Actually its quite amusing to hear that people have never seen a GM.

I saw one once, day 8 of open beta standing outside the gates of West Archosaurresplendent in golden armor looking out at all the noobs. Then disappearing into nothingness...probably for a smoko break...
    I like pie
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Perfect World Entertainment is proud to present the first ever GM Meet 'N Greet Event! If you've never seen a GM in-game before, now's your chance! On Friday, January 9th, at 4:00pm Pacific time, GMs will be present on all three servers to chat with players, show off upcoming boutique items (who wants to see new mounts?), and field your questions. The GMs will also be playing mini-games and giving out small prizes to players who show a positive attitude. The location of each GM will be revealed the day of the event. So come on by and get to know your friendly neighborhood GM!
    Now who all is excited to hear we will be soon getting new mounts? Not to mention new fashion being added.

Haha. I hope the "small prizes" don't include those useless mantou from the snowmen. They musta bought in bulk and discovered that people don't want to do such a long quest chain or something. b:chuckle

(Yes, I realize the pixels aren't bought in bulk. It was a joke.)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    add new flying mounts imo. b:victory
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Im just looking forward to seeing which new mounts will be released soon myself. I know due to lag even with a strong pc I wont have a prayer doing minigames.

I just think its nice that they are finally showing that new CS items which we all have been screaming for will be here soon. b:pleased
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options

(Yes, I realize the pixels aren't bought in bulk. It was a joke.)

they are when its from the cash shop b:chuckle
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

I just think its nice that they are finally showing that new CS items which we all have been screaming for will be here soon. b:pleased

Whats your definition of soon? Because I just saw it say upcoming items.. Upcoming items could mean next week, next month, or next year.. Sides you want to see the upcoming items in person just go look at them on the other english version of this game lol... You dont need to try to fight 200 people clusterbucked around a GM that way.

Opps sorry probably not showing much of a positive attitude am I.. rofl..b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lol thats right no prizes for you!
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    they are when its from the cash shop b:chuckle

Haha. But then they're no longer affordable to give out for free... b:chuckle
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I love this part of the whole event lol. Complain about it and you get nothing! What a way to keep people from complaining about the event.. NOT...

If I read that event description right, you could be getting prizes from winning their minigames, even if you would be feeling totally miserable and unhappy and saying so.

(But personally, if I were that unhappy -- and sometimes I am unhappy -- I think I would find something else to do.)
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    GET PAID FOR ***KISSING GMS !!! :D

PLX MAXTOR GM, I DONATE MONEY TO THE HOMELESS , GIB ME 1 EXP SCROLL MAXTOR PLOX , I NID TO BE LVL 20 b:thanks
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Let's not play with the profanity filter, shall we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • coral555
    coral555 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    so cool! new mounts!! b:angry
  • Aerieath - Heavens Tear
    Aerieath - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I wud love to see the fox mount, its damn beautiful b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote: Too many freaks, not enough circuses. b:scorn
  • Mistree - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    coral555 wrote: »
    so cool! new mounts!! b:angry

Necroposting is bad mmmkay? Even if I did start this thread.....over a month ago. :P
  • KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear
    KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    PLEASE ADD THIS MOUNT THIS PATCH!

ninth tail wolf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8XWvaz1J8

on .my server pls bring it over here it's purrrdy

omg yes do what ever she said i want it XD ill sell my soul to the devil b:angry
    yes i have typos... no im nto gona correct them>.>
  • KaiKaname - Heavens Tear
    KaiKaname - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i hope we can ride venos in fox from....