Really Fast Money?

bobzilla21
bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
I know there's a money making guide in this section, but what I want to know is whether I can make at least 100k really quickly. And by really quickly I mean before the reset scroll sale ends because I really want to get some due to my really messed archer stats (I stuck 21 pts on magic and 21 on vit...bad idea), and I don't want to spend real money. I'm only level 21, so I can't battle any harder monsters.

So just tell me if there's a quicker way to make money at my level plz that doesn't involve playing 24/7.
I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
Post edited by bobzilla21 on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    farm hay and dq mats, use pwdatabase to find the hay dropping mats
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    sell dragon quest items that you dont need anymore.
  • Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Grind, Grind, and grind some more. Sell all drops (All) to NPC then repeat.
    Depending on your level you can make allot of money.

Doing this I make about 3 mill or more a week. But I grind for about 5+ hours a nite on average and all weekend. Thats clear at the end of the week and not including what I spend.

Good luck
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i would NOT sell hay to the npc, i mean, your loosing ALOT of cash. You could set up a shop with affordable hay in it while you sleep, sell all the other stuff to the npc and in the morning repeat it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • Ell_Diablo - Heavens Tear
    Ell_Diablo - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    farm hay and dq mats, use pwdatabase to find the hay dropping mats

Where can you find hay to farm and dq mats where do you get them??? b:laugh
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    like my post said use pwdatabase... pwdatabase.com click usa flag in top right

ill go on...

search item "hay" then find out what u can kill that drops it

hay prices have gone down now though cause of christmas blessing and super pet cages
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I farm hay from Antelope pups south of Archosaur and RhinoM........ cant remember the name. Not Tetons the other ones along the river just west of Archosaur.
    How much would hay sell for in a shop ?
  • jesswillterr
    jesswillterr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    just mass logs, coal dust, sandstone, and pig iron, make pinegrain swords with coal and logs, and the first thing under polearms, sell all the 1 star, decompose the 2 star and you will get about 150 yiyuyans. When you got 1k yiyuyan, sell them for 100k. Lather, rinse, repeat.
    perfect stones sell for 1k each, that, and grind dual blade centepix north of arch, they drop antenna, honey juice, and purified oil, all of which you can sell for pretty good, antenna normally go to npc while honey and oil go cat shop
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    just mass logs, coal dust, sandstone, and pig iron, make pinegrain swords with coal and logs, and the first thing under polearms, sell all the 1 star, decompose the 2 star and you will get about 150 yiyuyans. When you got 1k yiyuyan, sell them for 100k. Lather, rinse, repeat.
    perfect stones sell for 1k each, that, and grind dual blade centepix north of arch, they drop antenna, honey juice, and purified oil, all of which you can sell for pretty good, antenna normally go to npc while honey and oil go cat shop

you are a bit late... ~2 years actually

btw i have a feeling that it would be better if he just sold the mats...
    so the faster way is DQ
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Lol...necro...inb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Best way to make money? Merchant.

Get money whatever ways you want, buy ZEN if you have to. Your first million is the hardest. I went from 500k to 3-4 mil in a week and half. But that includes two lucky finds.