Exodus - Heaven's Tear

Styjah - Heavens Tear
Styjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Guild Banter
Exodus (Level 3) was created by a small group of like minded players. We are a medium sized group who's main goal is simply to enjoy Perfect World International.

We are currently looking for members whom:
- Are at least level 25
- Are mature* and drama free
- Are willing to help their fellow guild members
- Are active players**
- Are friendly, and enjoy contributing to guild chat

And prefer members whom:
- Are not easily offended
- Enjoy helping their fellow guild members as well as themselves

*Our members are judged on their mental age, not their physical age.

** Active players are those who log in at least once per week, and intend to continue playing PWI. No expectations are made on leveling or time online. Casual players are welcome.

Exodus has simple rules: Griefing is not tolerated, respect for fellow members is required, excessive drama will be cause for removal, and members should intend to stay with PWI (i.e. if you are just waiting for another game to come out, we are not the guild for you). Our goals are first and foremost to enjoy the game, but also to be a basis of support and knowledge for each other. While we hope to one day become involved in TWs, our main goal is to be a social guild that embraces each other's individual play style.

At this time all classes are welcome, and our member base includes North American, European, and Australian players, with plenty of others in between.

If interested, contact Alliandrin, Jaede, Nixonia, or Styjah in game, reply below, or PM me.
Post edited by Styjah - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• alliandrin
    alliandrin Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    *bump* b:sin
  • Alliandrin - Heavens Tear
    Alliandrin - Heavens Tear Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    A few extra things:
    Our guild now has a TeamSpeak Server, a Myspace, and Guild Email.

www.myspace.com/exoduspw

exoduspw@23rdPrecinct.biz

These are welcome to be used by current members, prospective members, and also members of other Guilds as a way of contacting our leaders, or just keeping tabs. ^.^

TeamSpeak details will only be given to faction members, in-world.

We would also like to make it known that we accept ALL classes, and ALWAYS will. We find no need to exclude or discriminate against any class, as some other factions have done.
  • zormax
    zormax Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Nice guild but im only downloading the game lol
    edited November 2008
    Thanks Zormax!

You'll be churning through the levels in no time ;-)
    edited December 2008
    Exodus Guild are having a Christmas party!

As part of the celebrations, we will be holding a treasure hunt, followed by fireworks and social shenanigans in Archosaur.

The treasure hunt will include prizes for the top four people who bring us back the most items from Exodus members, who will be hiding at set locations. Clues will be given, and you will have 2 hours to find as many as possible. Anyone of any level can enter, and prizes will include mounts and baby pets.

To take part, be at the bridge at the South gate of Archosaur by 6pm PST, Monday 8th December. Here I will read out the rules, and give out the clues.

Please be on time, as I will not start-over for latecomers. I will read the rules and clues in full once, then the timer will start. If anyone missed out on any information, I will go over it again AFTER the timer has started.

Exodus Guild members will not be able to enter, as we are running it, and those members hiding will have deleted their friends list, or be using alts, with no friends in their list. We have taken every measure possible to make sure no one has an unfair advantage or disadvantage.

See you all there!
  • Necroblade - Lost City
    Necroblade - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    did you know theres a Exodus guild in LC too ? lol
    edited December 2008
    No I didn't, but I assure you, we're no relation. b:laugh
  • Salryc - Heavens Tear
    Salryc - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Recruiting is on hold until after the big event (to learn more about that, read HERE)

If you'd like to learn more about us, participate in the event, and you might just get a know a few good people... IF you can find them! b:laugh

Once the event has been closed, we will again be accepting new members.

Good luck to every one for the Christmas Exodus!!!!!!!!!!
    edited January 2009
    Exodus is now a level 3 Guild, and recruiting is open to all above level 30. b:pleased
  • lifehero
    lifehero Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hey what up
  • Bladedllove - Heavens Tear
    Bladedllove - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hey hey hey
    BLADEDLLOVE
  • Bladedllove - Heavens Tear
    Bladedllove - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    perfect world
    BLADEDLLOVE
  • RexThaKiller - Heavens Tear
    RexThaKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Sounds like a nice faction b:victory

Thinking about joining

- RexTheCleric -
  • Heartstone - Heavens Tear
    Heartstone - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well it sounds fine etc. I tryed to contact the people stated in the bottum of the post. All was offline except one which didnt respond :S

If any from Exodus see this, then Pm me In game( wanna ask few Questions). I'm 53 BM.

~Heart~
    Heartstone In Game. -Heavens Tear -b:bye
    edited January 2009
    Hiya Heartstone, I'll PM you as soon as servers up ^.^

A few extra names if anyone needs to get hold of us are:

Alliandrin, Jaede, Salryc, Serscila, Nixonia, Ewings. Almost always there it as least one of use online. b:thanks
  • Ladyvieira - Heavens Tear
    Ladyvieira - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hello fellow Guildies! (waves)
    Uh oh, I gtg power level! See ya in-game :)

-V
  • smudgedfingers
    smudgedfingers Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Heyya everyone! I was just wondering whether the minimum level req is 25 or 30. I am thinking of joining, you guys sound like a great fun-loving bunch! I haven't quite reached 30 yet, BUT I am getting there soon! b:pleased
  • Hinatami - Heavens Tear
    Hinatami - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey I read about your faction and Im very interested. The previous faction I was in was totally inactive and made me angry.

It seems you guys only take after level 30 now :( I level up about one level everyday...

Anyways let me know if you'd accept little old me anyways. It would be fun to be able to talk to someone for a change instead of grinding on my own. :P
  • Leyda - Heavens Tear
    Leyda - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    My sister and I are interested in joining your faction, im a lvl 58 veno and my sister is 42 wizard, i tried pming all those names but none online. please either msg me here or in game :) thanks!

oh you can message either myself or my sister, Leyda or Solaria :)
    edited March 2009
    Our level requirement IS at 30... but we do make exceptions, if the prospective member is one who would really fit in with out group.

Obviously I need to add a few names here...

So, new contact names are:
    Alliandrin, Salryc, Jaede, LucentShadow, Gomory, LadyVieira, Serscila, TerrorBlade, Llawen, Sirk, Nixonia, spritesbane, and fabled.

Rare chance one of us WON'T be on =P

If you are still under the level requirement, but want to talk to us about it, just contact one of these people. We are pretty flexible on levels, but NOT on the type of person we let into the guild. We're a tight knit group and get on great, despite our size, we wanna keep it this way ^.^
  • Apocalipstik - Heavens Tear
    Apocalipstik - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I saw all your event pics on your myspace.. you guys look like such a fun guild! Now to jsut get myself to 30... *sigh*
  • epikrain
    epikrain Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hello Exodus,
    I don't know if you guys remember me or not, but I'm wondering if you're still active and recruiting and would be willing to accept me as a member. I've been gone for a long time, but I'm back and will be playing at least once a week. Thanks!

EpikRain
    Archer lvl 53