Pet Skill Availability

Options
Lylin - Sanctuary
Lylin - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Venomancer
When I take a look at the pet skill tree, I notice that there are a lot of skills listed there, particularly the assist skills, that there are no scrolls for. By scrolls I mean the scrolls sold by the zoologist that allow your pet to learn new skills, forget old ones, etc.

Skills like bless, claw, bloodthirst, there are no scrolls for any of these. Are they only available on certain pets? or perhaps not implemented yet? I apologize if this is written somewhere already, any help would be appreciated.
Post edited by Lylin - Sanctuary on

Comments

• davais
    davais Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    A lots of pet skills only available from temple of dragon event. but it is hard for a veno to go to dragon place if you do not have a good water pet and a good team. so you may have to buy them from other players. check the auction house.
  • Lylin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    davais wrote: »
    A lots of pet skills only available from temple of dragon event. but it is hard for a veno to go to dragon place if you do not have a good water pet and a good team. so you may have to buy them from other players. check the auction house.

thank you for the reply...I did not know that. What section do I look in under auctions? I'm going to go browse myself, I'll come back and check for answers once I look.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Other -> Books -> Pet Skill books

I think. It's in the last section though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Lylin - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Other -> Books -> Pet Skill books

I think. It's in the last section though.

thank you, I found it when I was browsing but its still appreciated. unfortunately there aren't any of the ones I was talking about for sale....guess I'll have to wait lol. Thanks again everyone.