Yiyuan Stones

Katsayume - Lost City
Katsayume - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited January 2009 in The Crafting Nook
its says i need to break apart rank 2 or 3 equipment, how do i do this ?
Post edited by Katsayume - Lost City on

Comments

• Veneration - Heavens Tear
    Veneration - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It depends on what you are wanting to decompose. If it is weapons then go to the Blacksmith, and clothes are decomposed at the Tailor. Just simply click the NPC and scroll down until you see Decompose click it and then put said item into the top box then click start.
    Also same for when you get to lvl2 Apoc just take lvl 4-5 items and so on and so forth.
    Good Luck and Happy Hunting!>
  • beaverbot
    beaverbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've gone to a tailor and blacksmith and could not find the decompose button. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks in advance
  • davais
    davais Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    when you click on tailer or blacksmith, there should be a decompose menu just above quest menu. you need tailer or blacksmith level 1 to decompose, but I forget you will see the menu or not if your do not have tailer or blacksmith skill.
  • Zhora - Sanctuary
    Zhora - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    But what does decomposing actually do? I tried doing it, but i just got some chi stones that looked pretty worthless and useless to me, i didnt get any mats back...i think ^^"
    Is it because it has to be weps and armour that has description saying "manufactured by ***"?
  • claw66
    claw66 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no they don't have to say that and those stones are used for manufacturing charms
  • ElMieda - Heavens Tear
    ElMieda - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Not just making charms, but also refilling the speed timer on your aerogear.
  • Oishasan - Sanctuary
    Oishasan - Sanctuary Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you hadn't received the manufacturing skill yet, you would not see the decomposing skill.
    Just tested this with a newly created toon.

You need the stones also for the occasional quest, and you can buy items from the artisans themselves and decompose them for the specified stone you need.
    Oishasan
    Light Armor build, Support Cleric

Kenmei
    Barbarian, feral build

amale
    Arcane Veno
    Beetle Wrangler