Faction Alliances

Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear
Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Suggestion Box
I asked a friend of mine if this games allows you to make alliances with other factions. I personally think that would be a good contribution to the game, most mmorpgs allow alliances and union chats so you can talk to the other members of your alliance.

Could be a max of 5 factions you can have in your alliance I mean really cant have all the factions as your friend b:victory

But doesnt anyone else think this is a good idea?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Everything smells better when you're sock b:laugh
Post edited by Jinxmuted - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Agranok - Heavens Tear
    Agranok - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Absolutely! i think this is a great idea. There are of course guild alliances already, but there is no good way to communicate and its not organized. Great idea and i dont know why its not getting more attention

-free bumb- for full support b:surrenderb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"There are no failures-just experiences and your reactions to them"
  • Jokers - Lost City
    Jokers - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    ill have to agree with you aswell, this should defenetly be atleast considered.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I agree as well, I think official Allainces are needed, however 5 might be a little high considering you can have 200 people in a guild. 5 maxed allied guilds would be 1000 players which could really end up being a monopoly in TW and other aspects.

A simple 1 +1 alliance would be more than enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • cjtign
    cjtign Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yeah one of the things I really liked about Knight Online was their alliance chat and the alliance feature in the game.
  • X_livia_x - Heavens Tear
    X_livia_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I think this is a great idea. =)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    i was thinking of that yesterday in pk

i couldnt tell the other guild who to target >>
  • mardo
    mardo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I have played like 20 mmorpg's and pw is for long shot the best...but i have seen better guild systems.. I think that guild alliances definitively would be a positive addition for the game.. and Im sure that everybody thinks that way

P.D: sorry if i have mistakes.. i dont know how to write english very well ^__^ no se mucho ingles lol
  • ssor
    ssor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I agree and recently made a unofficial alliance with another guild. It will definitely make the groups stronger.
  • Anira_jhol - Sanctuary
    Anira_jhol - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I agree too...or atleast have an extra chat button one could click on to speak to people in other Factions...instead of whispering one person chitchat or for example: asking for help to do an FB or something of that sort. This way you could put a small announcement in it...and allow any from another Faction, to respond and offer their help.

Perhaps have it sort of like you own Faction, where it lists the names of all available Factions...and you can choose which Factions (up to five) could be on this button (or channel as I'd like to call that button). That way those of your friends who are in other Factions, you can find their Faction name on the list, and choose it to be on the channel button. And anyone from that Faction and reply to you etc...
  • Some_guy - Heavens Tear
    Some_guy - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What!!! They don't have it in this game?? Every MMORPG i played so far had that option, I just figured this one would as well. That would be a nice.
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    Emachines - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I agree with this too, its not fair that weak factions always loose in TW and get owned by better ones like BloodLusT or Nefarious, its sucks bad!!!!!!
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    ROFLMFAO wrong post
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    I agree with this too, its not fair that weak factions always loose in TW and get owned by better ones like BloodLusT or Nefarious, its sucks bad!!!!!!
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    **** wrong one again
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    i agree with this all the way, because its not fair that weak factions get always owned and the stronger ones always win, for example BloodLusT owns and so does Nefarious, to finish off i think this is a very good idea.
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    you know what, **** this
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! sorry folks thought i was in wrong post
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes! Faction Alliences will be great! But how about Faction Enemies? o.o

Mabey the Allies can be showned in Green squares [] and Faction enemies can show as Red squares [].
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Emachines wrote:
    LOL!!!!!!!!!! sorry folks thought i was in wrong post

Please do not spam. Use edit then delete instead. Yes, I know a mod like Aryaanmage will say the same thing so don't call me a wannabe mod -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Page 3.... BUMP!!! XP
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It would also be handy to have an alliance feature in the mini map. This is easier than having the whole guild on your friends list. This is so you dont have to go up to them to see if you can pk them or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • connord
    connord Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It would also be handy to have an alliance feature in the mini map. This is easier than having the whole guild on your friends list. This is so you dont have to go up to them to see if you can pk them or not.

That a good idea. :)
  • Zehethos - Heavens Tear
    Zehethos - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I told Aryanna to add this to the Suggestion Complication (or w/e its called) thread so people will know its YOUR idea ^^
    I am a wraith army commander. I command the Wraiths. I order them to kill. I order them to attack. I order them to tell them to shut up. I order them to do anything I tell them to do. I killed many people. You might be next.
  • Lummis - Lost City
    Lummis - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    this is a great idea and would help a lot of us rubbish factions like mine with things like fb's and tw, without spending loads on tele's!! does anyone think they will do it though i havent seen a mod or gm post a reply :(