Custom Skill ??

Shelianna - Sanctuary
Shelianna - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Cleric
I have read the following statement now 3 or 4 times since starting to play PW. (BTW, is GREAT)

'I made a custom skill of (whatever)'

I cannot find anything on making a custom skill.. My level possibly to low?? I did notice that the players were all above 30th level.

If it is actually possible it would be a great help. The reason for saying actually possible is, it may just be a routine that they do when attacking monsters. Thus it is a custom skill. b:victory

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by Shelianna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• thewordlesssignature
    thewordlesssignature Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    On the bottom of your skill list there should be a space labeled custom, if my memory serves me right. Below that are buttons that say edit, delete and new. If you click new, you can create a custom skill, which is more of a short cut.

For example, a cleric would create a custom skill that casts the spells for HP regeneration, MP regeneration, physical defense and magic defense increase. When used, the character will cast the spells one right after the other. Custom skills save time and you just have to click one button. However, you can not put in, "plume shot/ plume shot/ plume shot". You have to have different skills in between.

You can also choose what kind of icon you want your custom skill to be set as. I hope that helped! =D

jaa,
    sano
  • Esarria - Heavens Tear
    Esarria - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes that helped alot.. Now stacking spells makes a lot more sense too.. LOL..

THANKS!!!! :D