Changing servers

zgold
zgold Posts: 3 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
This has probably already been asked somewhere and answered, and I apologise if the answer is a simple 'no', but is there any way to transfer characters made on one server to another server? e.g. heaven's tear to sanctuary.
Post edited by zgold on

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    No that is not possible.
  • deathticles
    deathticles Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    then I have a problem I changed from heavens tear to sanctuary yesterday and it brought my caracters along but now i cant go back. and my friends are all on heavens tear.
  • deathticles
    deathticles Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hi ive gotta problem i changed from heavens tear to sanctuary yesterday and it brought my caracters along but now i cant go back with them and all my friends are on heavens tear.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Please send in a ticket to support.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grey - Lost City
    Grey - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    the truth is u can transfer servers, as long as its in int, the other truth is, they prob wont do it, cuz they most likely want u to spend money on another char to lvl in that server. saying u cant transfer is like saying u cant, move a file form 1 pc to another, which is illogical and fortunately possible.
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Can you imagine the can of worms that would open ?
    Every man and his dog would want to change servers.
    You made a decision...live with it.
    Make a new Char on the server you want to be on.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    the truth is u can transfer servers, as long as its in int, the other truth is, they prob wont do it, cuz they most likely want u to spend money on another char to lvl in that server. saying u cant transfer is like saying u cant, move a file form 1 pc to another, which is illogical and fortunately possible.

If you have a file named Grey in a folder named Lost City and you move that file into a folder named Sanctuary where you have another file named Grey, how does that work?

Next, pretend that your file also contains references to other [hidden] files (custom equipment, quests, friends lists, guild memberships, auctions and so on), and also imagine that you can not allow any problems to develop on your pc...