How do I transform from human form to fox form?

Igrayne - Sanctuary
Igrayne - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
I've seen lots of players that look like foxes and other animals around, so I was wondering how do I transform.
Post edited by Igrayne - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You can get the foxform skill at level 9.
  • Igrayne - Sanctuary
    Igrayne - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ah, ok. thanks. people usually just ignore noobish questions like this :[
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    For all skills (those from the skill tree) you must go talk to the venomancer trainer. She's located on the opposite site from the elder in city of the lost. On the hill with a lot of catshops.
    If you can't find it, use your coordinates assistant (right top of the screen, next to the minimap) and look for "venomancer trainer", doubleclick and follow the arrow.

Learning skills require coins, spirit points and cultivation lvl (and sometimes a skill prerequires another skill). Lateron, you won't be able to get every skill you want, so choose wisely now (inform yourself at the veno forum). However, I can say, foxform is a must, so don't hesitate on that one.
  • SeaStorm - Lost City
    SeaStorm - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm at lvl 10, everything seems to match so that I can transform (I've to the adept part as well) but I haven't seen anything pop up telling me exactly how to do it. I saw one mention of that you can do it with bare hands or a magic weapon, but is there an F key or another one you're supposed to get?
  • magicboy7111
    magicboy7111 Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Fox transformation is a skill. Therefore, you must go to your normal venomancer skills trainer to learn it. After you learn the skill, you can use it like any other skill by pressing the assigned button. You can transform back to human by using the skill again when already in fox form. There will be no popup alerting you about this, as its just a skill.
  • SeaStorm - Lost City
    SeaStorm - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Thanks, I appreciate it. Also realized I was confusing the pet trainer with the venomancer skills trainer...So much to keep staight!
  • DeCentury - Heavens Tear
    DeCentury - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I did the same thing. I was level 25 before I figured it out--hint, read the forums LOL--and now things are a lot easier now that I have my skill set. I had every skill point from lvl 1 to 25 that I had not used, so it went pretty fast. At least you are not waiting as long as I did!!! Also saw that you levelled since you first posted, congrats!