need help please

tonksftw
tonksftw Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Lola's Path
1. Speak to the Drunken Warrior (443, 891)
-Collect 1 Winebottle (Found in Old Box at the aerial walkway in the North District of Etherblade at 442, 897 ↑29)

This is the quest I'm on, and need help with. I'm assuming you need to jump up there or be carryed.
My problem is that my character, no matter how hard I try does not double jump and noone talks so I can't get carryed up there. Is there any other way to do the quest?
Post edited by tonksftw on

Comments

• monarch
    monarch Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Every character double jumps. You have to hit the space bar twice. Press once, a second later press it again.
  • LegendWalker - Lost City
    LegendWalker - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Am having great difficulty in completing this quest. Have figured out the double jump, but can't get high enough to get into the area needed to get the bottle of wine. Any suggestions or hints would be greatly appreciated.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Behind the bridge you have to get on, there's a wooden pole-thingy. get on the very top of that, then jump from there to the bridge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Malcuid - Sanctuary
    Malcuid - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I did it an other way:
    behind the drunk warrior you can clim the hills
    If you do it right, you can reach the rooftop of the bridge
    then jump down and jump again in the pathway while in air falling.
  • setara
    setara Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i need a help... i've reach the chest... but i can't open... the game don't click me on the chest... :( pls help....b:cry
  • BloodCountes - Heavens Tear
    BloodCountes - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You can't open it... Why?
    My people, some of them have run away to the hills
    and have no shelter. No food, no one knows where they are,
    hear me my chiefs, I am tired. My heart is sick and sad,
    I will fight no more....
  • setara
    setara Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i don't know... i can't select the chest... the arrow point don't change when i pass it on the chest... :( then i can't open it...
  • BloodCountes - Heavens Tear
    BloodCountes - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Read the quest guide again. I don't remember this quest by heart but I think u haven't done everything in the right order. Just check again.
    My people, some of them have run away to the hills
    and have no shelter. No food, no one knows where they are,
    hear me my chiefs, I am tired. My heart is sick and sad,
    I will fight no more....
  • Warriorblaze - Sanctuary
    Warriorblaze - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    help me i recieved the lola's path thingy and i already got on the arieal walkway but there is no chest! plz help!
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You are confusing the chest for "leap" and the quest for "Lola" both in Etherblade.
  • domoman
    domoman Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    help me i recieved the lola's path thingy and i already got on the arieal walkway but there is no chest! plz help!

you need to go the end the far end from the hills and there is a chest open it and u recieve a sword or a wine bottle i dont remember the quest anymore but u get one of those and take it to the drunken warrior and thats it. but u dont get to go to this lola warrior b:victoryb:sweatb:victoryb:victory
  • Biggammer - Sanctuary
    Biggammer - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I to have just reciently recieved the quest "Lola's Path" from the Drunken Warrior, but I'm having trouble getting my character to jump high enough to the "aerial walkway" bridge in the North District of Etherblade; and because of that, I cannot get to the bottle of wine that the Drunken Warrior is asking for. Even if I'm able to double-jump from the wooden pole-thingy behind the bridge, I end up falling short and smacking right into the side of it. Do I have to complete the Elders "Leap Test" quest before attempting this quest? Please help!!!

UPDATE:
    I have successfully completed the quest "Lola's Path" just last night. For any of you who still needs help with this quest, I just followed Malcuid's way which is this: I used the same technique that I used to get to the chest containing the rusted sword in the quest "Light as the Feather" via by Apothecary An's rooftop; but this time, I climbed the hills instead. Once the aerial walkway's rooftop became visible, I simply double-jumped on it. From here, I re-positioned the view camera until I was viewing the top of my head at a distance (the farthest it will get) and double-jumped from the edge of the rooftop and changed my direction in mid-fall towards the walkway once it became visible.
    With great power comes great responsablity
    -Ben Parker in Spiderman
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    can show the pic? I'm able to leap but dunno where the aerial walkway is.

thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • poeliep
    poeliep Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    how do you do login
  • Axemanek - Heavens Tear
    Axemanek - Heavens Tear Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    poeliep wrote: »
    how do you do login

Firstly, you have posted this in the wrong section.
    But to answer your question...have you installed the client properly?
    If so, open the launcher, and let all the patches update.
    Then you will see a notice, to continue click on the confirm button near the bottom. Then enter your username and password, and voila, you are ready to go!
    I Want To Eat Estasi & Send Her Into Extasy!! b:victory

May The Force Not Be With You!
  • ivyyvi
    ivyyvi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    To open the chest, you have to buy a pickaxe from a merchant
  • lilpanda4
    lilpanda4 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    rite im on this questy and i sdont even no where the ariel walkway is O_O any1 tell me?
  • Portugas - Heavens Tear
    Portugas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    thx for the help guys
  • Zwiebeln - Heavens Tear
    Zwiebeln - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I see almost the same advice but if I try to reach that from the pole or from the hill, It's imposible for me. I guess I have to get an aerocreft to complete this quest... the same is for the "try to leap" quest from the Elder.