Ever notice?

Neonz - Lost City
Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
how when it comes to blademasters or barbarians, they **** like every other class, and then the second is archers and wizards, then the lowest is clerics and venoms, in power, ever notice how blades,barbs, archers and wizards have more aoe attacks than clerics and venos

>.> clerics and venos deserve more strength and AOE attacks <3.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
So troll elsewhere
Post edited by Neonz - Lost City on

Comments

• Terrorplex - Heavens Tear
    Terrorplex - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Clerics r pretty good in pk mode not matter either healer or combat cleric, never turn ur bak on em since lots spam heal them selves u might take the fall. Well at least Clerics have like 1 AOE atk tho everthing esle is buffs.

Venos dont have AOE atks ( i think ) Tho they have double the power if ur veno is strong in magic and u have a good pvp pet it will be like 2vs1.
    b:shockedWARNING YOU MUST READ THIS!b:shocked
    The more you hate me the more I love you, the more you fight me the more frisky i get, you can not destroy someone u dont know cause that will make em nothing but if i know u and you know me then you know wat i know, that i would know and that you should know. So in the end u know nothing of wat u just read cause it doesnt matter right? or does it?
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Venos have a few attacks with an AoE, although their focus is far more on one enemy at a time, than on AoE'ing.
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Pfft, clerics and venos can be be deadly if played correctly.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    then the lowest is clerics and venoms

I say that to everyone who gets butthurt about the Phoenix but they're all like "NUUU VENOS HAVE MAGIK ATTACK DUZ VERY GOOD DAMAGE" and I can't be bothered to argue.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Himntor - Lost City
    Himntor - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    how when it comes to blademasters or barbarians, they **** like every other class, and then the second is archers and wizards, then the lowest is clerics and venoms, in power, ever notice how blades,barbs, archers and wizards have more aoe attacks than clerics and venos

Pfft, I am a Cleric and i pwned lots of barbarians. Cleric Pwns! b:victory
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I say that to everyone who gets butthurt about the Phoenix but they're all like "NUUU VENOS HAVE MAGIK ATTACK DUZ VERY GOOD DAMAGE" and I can't be bothered to argue.

Phoenix is easy mode. Any veno can kill basically everything 1v1 with 0 effort (and skill)

Clerics are amazing 1v1, if you can't one shot the cleric, good luck killing (Sleep, stack ironheart, attack)

Wizards basically suck 1v1. Almost impossible to get a WB down, have to time sutra perfectly to knock out WRs, Foxes = interrupt city... phoenix = overkill, clerics if they're smart will kite the bladetempest away, or sleep, double spark, and kill before tempest is off. Archers... LA mages have a better chance, but robies are fodder.

Archers are basically easy mode too, click and shoot. <Insert qq here>

Werebeasts are like impossible to take down, can switch to kitty form for extra xp in trouble. Good ones won't get taken down 1v1.

Warriors... stunlock city. if they time our their stuns (90% DON'T) they can't be killed. 1v1, have magic and phys sutra, along with diamond.

Overall, 1v1 it goes Phoenix -> Werebeasts -> Warriors -> Archers -> Clerics -> Wizards -> Venos
    but then again it all depends on the situation.

Of course, this is just 1v1... all classes are needed in large scale pvp.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    at lvl 60 i lost to heavy veno in duel.way to hard to kill them >.<
    and clerics have pwned me too >.<
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    Kaelis - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    at lvl 60 i lost to heavy veno in duel.way to hard to kill them >.<
    and clerics have pwned me too >.<

use your magic attacks you can 1-2 hit them

as for clerics they are seriously overpowered i don't get why everyone says they are not you know how much stuff you can do in the 33 seconds for sleep nevermind that they can 2hit at least 4 of the 6 classes.

cleric = sleep>stack ironheart>advanced spark>plume and gg arcane
    or
    sleep>stack ironheart>spark>ironheart>tempest gg light/heavy veno and bm
  • Dalliah - Heavens Tear
    Dalliah - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yeah that is true.

Usually when a veno wins in a duel it's out of luck or the person happens to have a Hercules or Phoenix Pet.

And of course Barbarians that are correctly skilled will end up being undefeatable, unless against someone who is very good or another Barbarian.
  • QQflamesQQ - Harshlands
    QQflamesQQ - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009

if venos get anymore power then they would rule the whole game b:shocked they got some awesome stuff already and the damn NIXb:cry
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Necrooooooooo. Kamina is disappointed in you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Harukie - Lost City
    Harukie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    how when it comes to blademasters or barbarians, they **** like every other class, and then the second is archers and wizards

Are you kidding me? My archer is only 6x, yet he can take blademasters and barbs easy as long as they are below 75. So I would say Archers are more overpowerd then BMs and barbs, though Im not complaining b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilystah
    ilystah Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    GRRR, my rare chance of using that awesome picture of a guy beating a dead horse, and now I can't find it anywhere
  • DutchTank - Heavens Tear
    DutchTank - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Are you kidding me? My archer is only 6x, yet he can take blademasters and barbs easy as long as they are below 75. So I would say Archers are more overpowerd then BMs and barbs, though Im not complaining b:cute

I kill archers very easy. If a barb just run in tiger mode close to it, and than starts to attack the archer is death in no time for me.
    Signature by FedTehNoob

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]