Quick Question

HgS - Sanctuary
HgS - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Wizard
Is sandstorm when this class starts to pick up in terms of PvE?

If so, thanks for the reply.

If not, what is the turning point, if there is one?

Class is very masochistic. :x
Post edited by HgS - Sanctuary on

Comments

• xdarksolx
    xdarksolx Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Is sandstorm when this class starts to pick up in terms of PvE?

If so, thanks for the reply.

If not, what is the turning point, if there is one?

Class is very masochistic. :x

Wizard is masochistic. 20-30 was hell for me. I think that Sandstorm is indeed where it picks up, but from what I've read...

60-ish is where it really turns.
  • WuSuang - Sanctuary
    WuSuang - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes at lvl 59 when you get your AoE skills, it just gets betterb:victory
  • Mohkano - Sanctuary
    Mohkano - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This is OP, and I've run into something of a problem. I've been leveling by doing quests mostly, however, everyone else on the server seems to be doing these same quests.

Archers and about everything else just have to click on a monster and they get first hit and kill rights to it. Most of the time it's taking me a frustratingly long amount of time to kill stuff just because all of my skills have a 1 or 2 second cast, and I am unable to complete some of my quests because of it.

Is there any way I can effectively draw a monster to myself? Am I overlooking a particular skill or something?

I doubt this is a problem at higher levels, but at the level I'm at, most things are attacked the second they spawn, and having casted skills means I never get first hit.

Also wondering, I was looking over the Light and Dark paths and their effects, and I know this is a long long way off, but it seems like Dark is superior in almost everything and would be the logical choice, until I noticed that the masteries add +25% damage with Holy. Is it worth going Holy just for that extra 25% damage?
  • Master_Shake - Sanctuary
    Master_Shake - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i would suggest forming a squad to kill those quest mobs or leading with gush as its a real quick cast. cant say much about the demon and sage skills though
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    6x-7x is rough leveling good luck....At least on my server but I did fly through 70-80 and when you get 80 its alot hard to kill you with good gear on!
  • Mohkano - Sanctuary
    Mohkano - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Another question,

For the FB29 quest, I picked the Arcane leggings, but when I received them, they look rather unimpressive... Was I supposed to take the belt instead or something? >_>
This discussion has been closed.