When I get to a level where I can learn a new skill, do I get some sort of warning?

Igrayne - Sanctuary
Igrayne - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
When I get to a level where I can learn a new skill, do I get some sort of warning? Like, if the foxform skill can be learned at level 9, would I get a "New Skill avaliable!" warning when I reached level 9? Or do I have to keep track in which level a skill can be learned?

Because not learning a skill just because I forgot to visit an elder at a certain level wouldn't be fun :[
Post edited by Igrayne - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nevdemo - Sanctuary
    Nevdemo - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    As far as I know, there isn't a warning for each new skill, but don't worry! There's no way you can "miss" a skill. If you don't talk to the Elder in time, you can always come back later, and learn the skill then. It won't disappear.
  • Igrayne - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    ah, ok. but then, why when I click a skill in the skill tree, it says that it "Can also be learned at X, X, and X levels"? sorry for asking so much, but it just doesn't make sense to me :|
  • Nevdemo - Sanctuary
    Nevdemo - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I've just checked my skill tree, and it says "Next level available: X, X". It means that, when you reach that level, you can upgragde your skill. That's it. Don't worry about asking, there are lots of helpful users in this forum. Even if I'm mistaken -as Venomancer is not my class- they should be able to give you a better reply.
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    For the manufacturing skills, you go to the elder (can be learned at lvl 5).

For the other skills, (those from the skill tree) you must go talk to the venomancer trainer. She's located on the opposite site from the elder in city of the lost. On the hill with a lot of catshops.
    If you can't find it, use your coordinates assistant (right top of the screen, next to the minimap) and look for "venomancer trainer", doubleclick and follow the arrow.

Learning skills require coins, spirit points and cultivation lvl (and sometimes a skill prerequires another skill). Lateron, you won't be able to get every skill you want, so choose wisely now (inform yourself at the veno forum). However, I can say, foxform is a must, so don't hesitate on that one.
  • Igrayne - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    ahh... now I get it b:pleased