Yo!

servantlancer5
servantlancer5 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
Hello!

After wandering around from game to game and being a MMORPG nomad for close to a year, i have decided to settle down here at Perfect World.

Now, being totally new here, I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips or help regarding anything, be it the forums or the game itself.

Oh, and i will most likely be a cleric in the game, simply because it is in my nature to help people in that way. I look forward to seeing you in game, and thank you in advance if you are offering any tips.

Hope you have a happy '09!

Yours Sincerely,
ServantLancer5, or XinXin as i was known in other games.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Some things are beautiful for the very reason that they are unobtainable." -Gilgamesh, Fate/Stay Night.
Post edited by servantlancer5 on

Comments

• Warmaiden - Lost City
    Warmaiden - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you are planning on being a cleric, I suggest checking out the class forum. For any class, you should start thinking about the kind of build and skills you need. You would likely not have enough spirt and/or money to buy all your skills at each level. You have to choose and pick wisely. And, that is what's going to make you different from other clerics in-game till the upper levels.
  • Tohsakaxin - Sanctuary
    Tohsakaxin - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    okay! i shall check it out =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Some things are beautiful for the very reason that they are unobtainable." -Gilgamesh, Fate/Stay Night.

Perfect World:
    TohsakaXin, Cleric, Sanctuary.