WHen shud i cap my vit?

Zhih - Sanctuary
Zhih - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Blademaster
Hey im lvl 36 dual-axe bm and i was wondering when shud i cap my vit, and are my stats okay for my lvl?

My stats are as follow:
Str:105
Vit: 40
Dex: 45
Post edited by Zhih - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zhih - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    is there really no one who can help me?
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Cap it at 50, if you like it, stay that way, if you don't, add more until it satisfy your liking.

And at level 36 you should have 110 STR. Remember that it's 3 STR per level, so catch up the STR on the next levels.
  • Zhih - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Cap it at 50, if you like it, stay that way, if you don't, add more until it satisfy your liking.

And at level 36 you should have 110 STR. Remember that it's 3 STR per level, so catch up the STR on the next levels.

Hmm okay thanks im lvl 38 now with 112 str but im adding 4 str every lvl to catch up now so i shud be good soon :D
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hmm okay thanks im lvl 38 now with 112 str but im adding 4 str every lvl to catch up now so i shud be good soon :D

With 4 STR per level you will catch it at level 42.

If you add 5 STR on the next two levels, you will catch it at 40.
  • Zhih - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Actaully i dont really get that cap thing... is it at 50 vitality or at lvl 50?
  • Inflnlty - Heavens Tear
    Inflnlty - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Actaully i dont really get that cap thing... is it at 50 vitality or at lvl 50?

I think she/he means cap at 50 vitality ( not lvl) because blademaster isn't a tanker and just needs sufficient hp to survive.
  • Raazman - Lost City
    Raazman - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm level 25 and my current stats are 65 str, 41 vit, and 29 dex. My build is 5 str, 3 vit, and 2 dex per 2 levels. Should I cap my vit at 50 or do something else? I am a polearm build and want to use this build for pvp. If I do cap my vit, what should I put the rest of the stats into, dex? Can someone please give me detailed information on this. That would be appreciated.

raazman