Lose XP if use Resurrection Scroll?

xzhas7031
xzhas7031 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
As the title suggests, do we lose xp if we use the scroll to resurrect? If so, how much loss would that be? Thanks
Post edited by xzhas7031 on

Comments

• Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You pretty much lose xp everytime you die, unless you have a Guardian Angel (cash shop item) in your inventory. Those prevent xp loss, as well as preventing loss of items if killed (a rare chance if killed by monsters, greater if you actively attack other players).

The amount of xp you lose depends on your skill Cultivation level. The higher the level, the lower the amount of xp you lose. In addition (I know you are using a Res Scroll, but just thought I would mention this), getting a Rez from a Cleric lowers the amount of xp loss, and the amount lost goes down the higher their Revive skill becomes.

So, yes, you lose xp using a Res Scroll.

edit...Just thought I should add that you can only lose xp down to 0.0% of your current level. You can not drop below your current level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deshin
    deshin Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    The best use of a res scroll is for a cleric in a party. Then the cleric can res at location and then res anyone else. For the cost you would think they would do more than just avoid a run from town. If you are going to spend coin buy angels instead. The free scroll you get early in the game I would give to your favorite cleric.