skills need TOO MUCH spirit?

Bows_Spirit - Lost City
Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
i know i'm not the only one thinking this but i think the spirit requirement for skills is too high. skills cost enough money as it is but why so much spirit for that lvl when you get a whole load of skills and skill upgrade?
Post edited by Bows_Spirit - Lost City on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    All of the skills can be obtained with more then enough spirit only at the higher lvls I believe 90+ is when you can have every single skill. Just choose for now what you really need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bows_Spirit - Lost City
    Bows_Spirit - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    but its hard to choose when you cant get em because of the spirit req.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you're having trouble choosing you could ask for help in the forums, or from your guild.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ask some1 of same class and build advice what skills to take and what not
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you got enough spirit that you could get every skill you wanted as soon as it was available, then there'd be no point in having it. It forces you to think about what you're getting until you're high enough level.
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    For now, as everyone has said, just buy your primary skills.
    At high levels you have enough SP, money is the issue.
    ☺☻
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    seriously lol. I have 2 million spirit saved up. Problem is I'm poor at hell T_T
  • XCloudStrife - Heavens Tear
    XCloudStrife - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Does the eventuality of having all of the skills by endgame also apply to blademasters, who have the most skills of all the classes?
  • Twilyte - Heavens Tear
    Twilyte - Heavens Tear Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Does the eventuality of having all of the skills by endgame also apply to blademasters, who have the most skills of all the classes?

Technically, yes, it also applies to them.

As you get higher levels, your daily quests start loading you with Spirit points. After you "fill" your primary choices, you can go back and start picking up other skills, like others have said.

The thing to note on Blademasters though is not the Spirit limitation, it's your stats. The reason Blademasters "seem" to have more skills than other classes is because they can choose to specialize in certain weapon styles.

Even though eventually, through attrition, you will have more than enough Spirit to go around, if you are an Axe/Hammer build, you would have to use much lower level Fists, Spears, etc, because your Dex is most likely only good for weps far below your level. Conversely, a Fist user would have a difficult time using Axes as their Str is much lower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCloudStrife - Heavens Tear
    XCloudStrife - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I was planing on a primary mastery of the polearm with a secondary in Axes. The builds are decently compatible together, though not completely.
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    seriously lol. I have 2 million spirit saved up. Problem is I'm poor at hell T_T

Quoted for truth.

Right now it's lack of spirit. Wait until later and you'll be scrounging every last bit of coin just for 1 out of 4 or 5 skills that you're behind in.

As has been said before. The entire point of having limited SP is so you choice a specific playstyle and specialize in that. ^^
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Tawarwaith - Sanctuary
    Tawarwaith - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I have to admit, SP are a problem when you're around 30. I had the same reaction : why do I have this little SP! However, if you focus on what's important for your build, you'll find that you have just enough to go with that. At least, that's my experience.

At lvl 30 I had way to much new skills availlable, though only little SP. For the barb, lvl 29 and 31 have a lot of new skills and "updated" skills. I was really submerged by skill at that moment, but right now, at the beginnig of lvl 34, I managed to obtain all of my tank/tigermode skills. Now lvl 34 is another lvl with lots of new skill to learn, so I have to save SP again. b:victory

I think its more fun when you have to choose your skills, otherwise all of the same classe would be exactly the same. Look at the bright sight: the choise of your skills will make you unique b:pleased