If good what should i continue putting my points on

If Bad how can i reverse this mistake
Post edited by Raphely - Lost City on

Comments

• Master_Shake - Sanctuary
    Master_Shake - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    it looks to me like you are trying to do too much at the same time. you arent full mag and you arent a vit mage and you cant wear the light armor for your lvl. if you arent going to do light armor mage then stop puting points in str and dex(besides the one point of str per 2 lvls for arcane armor). im not sure what the build is for vit but the full mag is 1str 9mag per 2 lvls, light armor is 1str 1dex 3mag. you will probably need to invest in some reset scrolls to get points back from the stats you dont need depending on what build you chose. hope this helps
  • magicboy7111
    magicboy7111 Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Those points in vitality weren't needed for the light armor build. Its a bit late to change from the str/dex so either invest in reset scrolls or stick with the light armor build. The extra vitality will decrease your damage but give you a bit more survivability. Be sure to keep up with the light armor stat requirements though and put all of your other points into magic.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    It's nearly impossible to do vit with LA build unless you KNOW which gear you're aiming for and what level it is and have all of the requirements for that and your weapons figured out. You'll also be stunted in gear until you -get- to that level, I'd restat the vit out, or just remake the character. 27 is really easy to achieve.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • littletear
    littletear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hello!.. i'm a level 16 Wiz going on 17..

..my stats are :
    Vit 6
    Maq 72
    Str 12
    Dex 5

..i need to know if this are good or bad..

..Thanks ^^.. Bye..!..
This discussion has been closed.