Wrong names

tekboy
tekboy Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Support Desk
I'm about as new as it gets to this game, when i try to give my char a name it tells me invalid name but i have tried 11 different names. is it my names or some thing wrong with the server? ( if this is not the right thread to put this on, sorry in advanced)

new blood, horned fox, and after that i started to bang on my keyboard to see if that wold give me a good one.
Post edited by tekboy on

Comments

• tekboy
    tekboy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i don't now if this is a bug or me not knowing any good names. when i tried 2 make my first char 2day it told me invalid name multiple time so i tried hitting the keyboard to make a name but that came back the same, is it a bug or do i really suck at making names. ( i posted this in another thread because i could find this one do i delete the other or does it matter)
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Names with spaces inbetween, or inapprobiate names are filtered. Under inapprobiate names are also those with gibberish aka %^*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Basically, most unusual symbols, spaces, and periods are filtered from use for character names. There are a few that do work, but we like to stick to names that people have to search through the Character Map to reply to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.