Mysterious Merchant PRICES CHANGE

Comments

• rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    @Ren and all other randoms.

Ever thought of Deity just using TW money to get his gear? Conq gets way more money than you can work for in a month. Ask your leader to give you TW money, or does he only benefit himself?

@Topic

It's quite annoying, but the devolpers are basically just copying and translating the files, so it is a low chance they will change it o-o
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    rikako wrote: »
    @Ren and all other randoms.

Ever thought of Deity just using TW money to get his gear? Conq gets way more money than you can work for in a month. Ask your leader to give you TW money, or does he only benefit himself?

Deity would have to have as much money as CQ gets total from TW, meaning that nobody else in his guild would get anything.
    RQ gets close to the same amount as CQ does (50mil less? I'm not ingame to count), and from what i've heard about the CQ payscale, its pretty similar to how ours works.
    If you have seen Deity's gear and the amount of hiero boxes he had for sale in his shop in arch, it would be pretty clear that it's not just TW money (though I'm sure he does get a decent guild salary as well).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yes it is, and it was raised solely because of Deity crying. He spends $200 a day every day while nobody else spends that much. Thus everyone else's opinion is invalid.

It doesn't matter the price of mirages, I always profit in cube. And if people would realize that, the price of mirages would stay constant.
    If the gms realized that, they'd realize they just screwed every casual player up the rear in favor of a kid the whole server hates named Deity.

Biggest sore loser I have seen in PWI. Did a bully just steal your candy? Aww :(
    Ever thought of Deity just using TW money to get his gear? Conq gets way more money than you can work for in a month. Ask your leader to give you TW money, or does he only benefit himself

Everything I have received from guild so far:

Mats for hh90 GREEN armor.
    Money to +6 my weapon (Everyone who hit 90 in Conq gets this benefit)
    1.5 million Salary per week at level 90+

I really appreciate what guild has done for me but no, I am treated as fairly as just about every other member in guild, no more, no less.
  • rikako
    edited December 2008
    It is still hilarious, how peoples can say you spend 200 a day (makes no sense since you can maximal spend 100$ a day, lesser redbull?)

1.5 mil per week are for others 5 charm boxes, since you farmed your way till 92, it should have stacked you alot of money also, because for me i do more money (600k in 2 runs) than i waste hpC/spC/expS.

Addional free +6 wep and 90 gear should make ^- even easier.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Biggest sore loser I have seen in PWI. Did a bully just steal your candy? Aww :(

Everything I have received from guild so far:

Mats for hh90 GREEN armor.
    Money to +6 my weapon (Everyone who hit 90 in Conq gets this benefit)
    1.5 million Salary per week at level 90+

I really appreciate what guild has done for me but no, I am treated as fairly as just about every other member in guild, no more, no less.

Deity probably spend more than what the entire map provides per week since Day 1 of the server so far b:chuckle

BTW, everyone who participated in the TW of the week, gets salary for that week. And the payscale is based on the current lvl. Conq doesn't give favortism when it comes to TW salary. Like what Deity says, anyone who reaches lvl 90 and has the lvl 90 weapon, guild funds will provide +6.

CQ ftw!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It is still hilarious, how peoples can say you spend 200 a day (makes no sense since you can maximal spend 100$ a day, lesser redbull?)

1.5 mil per week are for others 5 charm boxes, since you farmed your way till 92, it should have stacked you alot of money also, because for me i do more money (600k in 2 runs) than i waste hpC/spC/expS.

Addional free +6 wep and 90 gear should make ^- even easier.

You need to stop posting. You don't know what you're talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    drama from ingame reaching forums i see....
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So ya PWI Staff, when you ban him, hope you can ban his main as well.

looks like someone doesnt like people to see what a crybaby he really is...then again if this was me i might try to overcompensate for all my shortcomings as well.
    http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1787/deity2cb8.jpg
  • odb
    edited December 2008

actually you can spend more than 100 per day. i know someone who spent 200 on monday. all you have to do is talk to the GMs and they will raise that limit.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    odb wrote: »
    looks like someone doesnt like people to see what a crybaby he really is...then again if this was me i might try to overcompensate for all my shortcomings as well.
    http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/1787/deity2cb8.jpg

Says our deformed baby who sits in his basement too shy to post a picture. How cute b:chuckle

PS: http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5442/n72619062217476413788sl3.jpg

I present to you the two worst dressers of PWI. Guy on the left looks like he got his suit from goodwill and the guy on the right dresses like an absolute tool.
  • rikako
    edited December 2008
    @Yourmom

Instead of writing nonsense, you should start to give tips, example: what do i don't know?

IT IS easy to make more money than you lil caster ctrler, also without talking to any gm, the max limit is 100, it might be new year, but you should not be drunken yet.
  • odb
    edited December 2008
    Says our deformed baby who sits in his basement too shy to post a picture. How cute b:chuckle

PS: http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5442/n72619062217476413788sl3.jpg

I present to you the two worst dressers of PWI. Guy on the left looks like he got his suit from goodwill and the guy on the right dresses like an absolute tool.

hmm i do actually have to agree with you somewhat. it is a rather tough choice between you and warmachine. must be why you both feel the need to overcompensate in game for your real life shortcomings. btw you must not be very comfortable with yourself that you feel the need to turn the attention towards someone else.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    odb wrote: »
    hmm i do actually have to agree with you somewhat. it is a rather tough choice between you and warmachine. must be why you both feel the need to overcompensate in game for your real life shortcomings. btw you must not be very comfortable with yourself that you feel the need to turn the attention towards someone else.

Why, what do you want me to say? I am not really narcissistic enough to comment on myself. I am a guy and as long as I don't look like Shrek's twin brother, I don't really care. Not like I am vain enough to try and look pretty in the hopes of wh0ring myself out for money.
  • odb
    edited December 2008
    Why, what do you want me to say? I am not really narcissistic enough to comment on myself. I am a guy and as long as I don't look like Shrek's twin brother, I don't really care. Not like I am vain enough to try and look pretty in the hopes of wh0ring myself out for money.

but you can brag about how you are the best player in PWI when all you did was spend the most money on the game? a great player wouldnt need to get mommy and daddy to give them $1000s to be able to compete with others. you are the biggest attention whor3 and crybaby in PWI and everyone knows it.
  • MrKalamack - Lost City
    MrKalamack - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Shrek is hawt. you are not. and yes you should keep your day job. or shall i say keep mommies cc handy.

is that really Deity? i always thought was played by a female. didn't know guys had PMS. oh well learn something new every day.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well technically the game is set up that those who spend the most money will be the best. Whether you buy it yourself or from another player it ALL comes from the CS so either way someone had to pay for those dragon orbs, and charms, etc.

Even the greatest players need items from the CS if they are going to stay on top. And if they are buying it from other players then they themselves are still being dependant upon players using their money to get it from the CS. Its kind of like biting the hand that feeds you when you insult them.

Do you really think you will become the greatest player if you dont use charms, or if you never refine any of your gear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Shrek is hawt. you are not. and yes you should keep your day job. or shall i say keep mommies cc handy.

is that really Deity? i always thought was played by a female. didn't know guys had PMS. oh well learn something new every day.

Not defending anyone but.. if you think Shrek is hot, I think you've got issues. b:laugh

Anyways, I don't think its wrong to spend a lot of money on the game.
    Think about it, if someone didn't spend money on the game, the rest of us wouldn't be able to enjoy it for free. Do you think they'd keep running the servers if no one bought from their item shop AT ALL? :P
    Let's be thankful for their contributions to the game...
    On one condition: As long as they don't overload their ego as a result of better gear.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    but you can brag about how you are the best player in PWI when all you did was spend the most money on the game? a great player wouldnt need to get mommy and daddy to give them $1000s to be able to compete with others. you are the biggest attention whor3 and crybaby in PWI and everyone knows it.

First of all, thats irrelevant to what I have posted but anyways,

Go take away Cancer's phoenix, Grim's GX and all of Yoshiki's gear. See if they are any different compared to everyone else.

Pressing buttons is easy. Once you play enough, skill shouldn't determine things that much since PW is not exactly rocket science.

If you want to play a game based on pure skill, go play DOTA or Starcraft. Most MMORPG caters to those who have the most time and money, whether you like it or not.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Go take away Cancer's phoenix, Grim's GX and all of Yoshiki's gear. See if they are any different compared to everyone else.

Pressing buttons is easy. Once you play enough, skill shouldn't determine things that much since PW is not exactly rocket science.

If you want to play a game based on pure skill, go play DOTA or Starcraft. Most MMORPG caters to those who have the most time and money, whether you like it or not.

Says the guy that told a veno that venos don't have stun, battled a mage in blue bubble during zhen for 10+ minutes, can't stun lock, didn't even stun in PvP as a BM until 80+ and last but not least, didn't know what red sprint did until 85+.

I am glad chip prices went up for GX simply because I think berserk on a tank unbalances the game, gloom maybe, but not berserk. I only wish those 2 GXs that were made weren't there b4 that change happened, cuz it looks real bad right now.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Says the guy that told a veno that venos don't have stun

Every class has a stun if you count mage's silence and ep's sleep. But a 2-3 second stun that doesn't really do anything? When I say stun, I mean something that can at least hold a target still so you can get another spell off. But of course, a WR has the best long range attacks in the game right?
    battled a mage in blue bubble during zhen for 10+ minutes,

Since I am not allowed to touch the zhen party (not part of guild KOS) and that the mage has her leap, she shouldn't have died at all esp since I had to avoid the EA zhen (she was in the pt, stood in the middle of the zhen getting constant heals/dmg reduction from an ep i can't even touch).
    can't stun lock & didn't even stun in PvP as a BM until 80+

You want a sword wr to stun lock? I think you are asking for too much here. Wasn't axe until I was close to 80.
    didn't know what red sprint did until 85+.

**** Akylex 1on1 at low 80s in a PvP. Didn't use an anti stun pot so you can tell me how I have won that duel without popping red sprint.
    I am glad chip prices went up for GX simply because I think berserk on a tank unbalances the game, gloom maybe, but not berserk. I only wish those 2 GXs that were made weren't there b4 that change happened, cuz it looks real bad right now.

And the 30+ phoenixes on the server look good? (which cost a fraction of a GX + can be obtained in an hour).

But ya, really, as someone who only played PWI since open beta, I think my pinky toe has accomplished even more than you in this game. I leave this game as someone who might be infamous but at least remembered. You, on the other hand, is a non factor that I don't even think I have heard of.
  • odb
    edited January 2009
    i am the great and powerful Deity. it doesnt matter that i wouldnt be very good without using my parents money. i am the greatest player in PWI. QUOTE]

blah blah blah. for someone who can only use mommy and daddys money to be good in a game you sure talk a lot.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    blah blah blah. for someone who can only use mommy and daddys money to be good in a game you sure talk a lot.

This is too easy. Don't even have to post anything new. I quote myself:

PS: This thread is epic. Your knowledge and skill in this game can't be surpassed my friend.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=41971
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Why dont you guys take it to whispers or something now, this thread has long since been derailed. And its kinda an important topic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I thought I clicked the wrong topic when I went from a page to the next....this topic went to hell real fast. No wonder the GMs are ignoring it.

It doesn't cost a lot to make a new thread where you can sling interweb insults at eachother all day. Also, there's a special where if you make one thread, you can make up to 3 more threads full of irrelevant responses for FREE. Just throwing that out there.

Now, back on topic.

Wait...what was this thread about again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Law - Lost City
    Law - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    it's about mysterious chip amount being lift up by 66% b:victory

watch in the future when someone gets rank 8, they are gonna double the rep required for rank 8 because it's apparently "too easy" b:chuckle
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited January 2009

GX is not op or unbalanced. It might seem so since all GX on this server is +8 or +10. But all HH90 weapons +10 kicks ****. BM dont hit as hard as archers and need the zerk to be good in pvp. And i can totally see alot of BM just leaving the game and 90 and give up when they realise it will take 1 year getting their endgame weapon b:surrender.

Only thing thats insanley OP 90+ is phoenix with bugged bleed. And you can get every veno in your guild a phoenix for the effort and money it takes to get GX. And i dont just mean farming chips and paying for the exchange. Farming belia costs alot of money, takes time, effort, dolls, charms and a very supportive guild/friends.

Most BM are pretty much screwed at 90 now b:bye
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Every class has a stun if you count mage's silence and ep's sleep. But a 2-3 second stun that doesn't really do anything? When I say stun, I mean something that can at least hold a target still so you can get another spell off. But of course, a WR has the best long range attacks in the game right?
    I am pretty sure you did a WC saying how the veno had stun on the bee since venos don't have stun. Fail argument is fail.
    Since I am not allowed to touch the zhen party (not part of guild KOS) and that the mage has her leap, she shouldn't have died at all esp since I had to avoid the EA zhen (she was in the pt, stood in the middle of the zhen getting constant heals/dmg reduction from an ep i can't even touch).
    SpecGoesEmo's screenshot found here http://i40.tinypic.com/71gt1c.jpg clearly shows who the blue bubble ep was...aka him. That tag reads BloodLust btw. Yet again, fail argument is fail.
    You want a sword wr to stun lock? I think you are asking for too much here. Wasn't axe until I was close to 80.
    I said can't stun lock....until now even, AND didn't even stun in pvp until 80. 2 separate statements. You didn't stun when you were sword warrior with your lion thingamajiggy, and you still don't know how to stunlock until today.
    **** Akylex 1on1 at low 80s in a PvP. Didn't use an anti stun pot so you can tell me how I have won that duel without popping red sprint.
    Who the **** is Akylex? If I had +8 gear/weapon I could get my cat on my keyboard and win. That word again is FAIL.

And the 30+ phoenixes on the server look good? (which cost a fraction of a GX + can be obtained in an hour).
    I am still expecting flesh ream to get fixed.... +8 weapon is probably good enough to make up for a phoenix vs bee dmg if the bleed ever gets fixed. I would expect something that costs $230+ to be powerful, the bug is really the only thing that makes it overpowered.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I am pretty sure you did a WC saying how the veno had stun on the bee since venos don't have stun. Fail argument is fail.

Thank you for shoving words at me. You might as well have said you saw me WC that Blademaster do the most magic attack.
    SpecGoesEmo's screenshot found here http://i40.tinypic.com/71gt1c.jpg clearly shows who the blue bubble ep was...aka him. That tag reads BloodLust btw. Yet again, fail argument is fail.

FAIL. That was not even the same event we were talking about. I am glad you brought up that screenshot because I remember wiping that party over and over again by myself. You can even tell whether if I am succeeding through Maguro's Q.Q on the party chat.

I said can't stun lock....until now even, AND didn't even stun in pvp until 80. 2 separate statements. You didn't stun when you were sword warrior with your lion thingamajiggy, and you still don't know how to stunlock until today.

Failed argument because I can beat anyone in PWI in a duel (that doesn't mean I won't lose but rather I'd win more than I lose). And the only way a WR can win a duel is by stunlocking + red sprint.
    Who the **** is Akylex? If I had +8 gear/weapon I could get my cat on my keyboard and win. That word again is FAIL.

Your guild mate perhaps? Do you hate your own guild that much that you don't even know who is in it?
    I am still expecting flesh ream to get fixed.... +8 weapon is probably good enough to make up for a phoenix vs bee dmg if the bleed ever gets fixed. I would expect something that costs $230+ to be powerful, the bug is really the only thing that makes it overpowered.

Then obviously you'd expect something that costs over $1,000 dollars to be powerful (GX).

Thank you for supporting my argument for me.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Dude, I made the statement first, I was talking exactly about that event. Since there actually was another event like that, it means you fail even more.

I am sure some1 besides me read that WC when you were arguing that venos don't have a stun, and that the bee must have a stun on it....

Just because you can beat anyone in duel doesn't mean you can stun lock. In fact, the argument is further nullified because you have epic gears in the first place. Again, a monkey can win a duel with your gears..on pretty much any character.

Never heard of him. I have been in RQ for less than 2 weeks so I wouldn't know if someone stopped playing before I joined...
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Dude, I made the statement first, I was talking exactly about that event. Since there actually was another event like that, it means you fail even more.

Go read what maguro wrote on the party chat. Obviously I am succeeding in crashing you guys 6v1.
    I am sure some1 besides me read that WC when you were arguing that venos don't have a stun, and that the bee must have a stun on it....

no point to argue something thats based on he said, she said. Unless someone unbiased can come out and say that he saw the WC or that you have a SS, point argument.
    Just because you can beat anyone in duel doesn't mean you can stun lock. In fact, the argument is further nullified because you have epic gears in the first place. Again, a monkey can win a duel with your gears..on pretty much any character.

laughable. without the ability to stunlock, shinzoko would 2-3 shot me. but then again, what would a level 8x know?
    Never heard of him. I have been in RQ for less than 2 weeks so I wouldn't know if someone stopped playing before I joined...

And your guild before Ragequit....yawn.