Happy New Year to All of the PWI Community!

darthpanda16
darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Support Desk
We appreciate all of you for playing our game, contributing to the community, asking your technical support questions here, and being so nice (most of the time ;) b:chuckle

I hope all of you have a safe and happy new year, no matter where in the world you are! b:bye

See you next year!!!

On a serious note, if you have any tech support issues from now until Monday, Jan 5th, 2009, please post your issues here on the forums, as us Tech Support guys will be out of the office until then.
Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
Post edited by darthpanda16 on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thanks, you too.
    Though...why post this on Tech Support...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • darthpanda16
    edited December 2008
    Because I rarely get out of the Tech Support Zone. So many things to do throughout the day, and Tech Support is my job b:pleased

Plus, there is always so much drama "out there".
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    the shazzbot approves
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    True, this is your board. Thanks for the support you've given everyone here, I know I wouldn't be able to, being unable to see the difference between a floppy and a harddrive. Or whatever they're both called.
    And a happy new year to all! It's 3:10 AM here, so I've already properly started 2009 ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • darthpanda16
    edited December 2008
    Dang you time travelers!!! Why!!! Why?? Enjoy new years ahead of time!!!
  • XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary
    XxRaynaHeart - Sanctuary Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thanks. I'm waiting for 2009 to come, I'm so excited for the New Year.

P.S.: Not to get of topic here or anything, but I posted a thread about well.. technical difficulties. (Ironic, eh?b:chuckle) Uh, if possible, could you maybe check out my thread? Thanks, and have a Happy New Year. b:thanks

-- Rayna
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MizukiMinoru ll Charisma Executor ll Active
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Dang you time travelers!!! Why!!! Why?? Enjoy new years ahead of time!!!

DUDE!!! I KNOW!!!!

they have powers we could never imagine!!! But dont worry, if we unite, we too can harness the power of time travel!!!

IT CAN BE DONE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.