Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hoooly Mageeeeeeeeeee
    sucks

Noooooo Heaven Or Hell
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Did anyone ever stop to think that BL Goal wasn't to Win agains't GZ, but cause them to have to fight against RQ And BL At the same time.

A Win is a Win no matter how it comes, The Goal in Tw is to Kill the other HQ or Keep yours safe, BL Won, Conq Lost, RQ Has Won and Lost so has GZ.

GZ,Conq,RQ and BL are so far the best guilds on this sever and we all know it, We all flame way to much sometimes, but thats what make it more fun.

Good fight to everyone :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I would have said it was a good fight if BL wasn't **** talking us all the way through the war when they dont have the balls to attack us anyways.

Because GZ is worst than RQ, and you lost to them.

You guys lost to the guild that lost in 45 minutes to the guild with one 89 (not even 90?). Then you have the balls to talk **** after proving yourselves how easy defending really is. Please keep making excuses as to why you wont attack us.

I was told AxeGang had like 30 people at your wars, atleast UL had shinzoko and friends for a few of the wars and always field 80 people.

LoL none of us said anything during tw, except Raven who called you talibans which was quite funny actually. So are you calling your own "ally" an horrible guild? We'll attack you when we feel like it why would we do it because you ask us to? AxeGang had 30 people at the LAST WAR against them because they were about to disband, in the first 2 TWs they actually showed up with full guild and got destroyed.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    We'll attack you when we feel like it why would we do it because you ask us to?

because you said you would
    So are you calling your own "ally" an horrible guild?
    Yes.
  • GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol haiz a few post back, dont talk of our problems in TW, when you clearly have your own b:chuckle now now play nice, pot cant call the kettle black yo ^^
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    lol haiz a few post back, dont talk of our problems in TW, when you clearly have your own b:chuckle now now play nice, pot cant call the kettle black yo ^^

Funny how you have called out on your own hypocrisy.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    *Yawn* kids, I just thought I'd check the forum for TW results. Wow GG. You're all doing great.

I'm still at Santa Monica with my wife <3 having a great time here. I'll be back to pick on Deity later next year.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone on Lost city.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    *Yawn* kids, I just thought I'd check the forum for TW results. Wow GG. You're all doing great.

I'm still at Santa Monica with my wife <3 having a great time here. I'll be back to pick on Deity later next year.

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to everyone on Lost city.

I am sure he is that moron who jumped into the water while I chuckled in my overcoat.

Seriously, going to Sunset Blvd at this time of the year? Damn, I pity the wife, if there actually is a wife and not some rhino mailed from Madagascar.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Funny how you have called out on your own hypocrisy.
    I am sure he is that moron who jumped into the water while I chuckled in my overcoat.

Seriously, going to Sunset Blvd at this time of the year? Damn, I pity the wife, if there actually is a wife and not some rhino mailed from Madagascar.
    Her family lives there.
    We're not on a tour kid, we're here celebrating the holidays because we went to my parents last year.
    Stop living inside a MMO all day.

Oh yeah,
    Even if she is a rhino she's the best rhino ever; kid b:cute
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ForkBomb - Lost City
    ForkBomb - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    Her family lives there.
    We're not on a tour kid, we're here celebrating the holidays because we went to my parents last year.
    Stop living inside a MMO all day.

Oh yeah,
    Even if she is a rhino she's the best rhino ever; kid b:cute

What? are you crazy? Having a loving wife and family is nothing compared to being good at video games!!
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Did anyone ever stop to think that BL Goal wasn't to Win agains't GZ, but cause them to have to fight against RQ And BL At the same time.

A Win is a Win no matter how it comes, The Goal in Tw is to Kill the other HQ or Keep yours safe, BL Won, Conq Lost, RQ Has Won and Lost so has GZ.

GZ,Conq,RQ and BL are so far the best guilds on this sever and we all know it, We all flame way to much sometimes, but thats what make it more fun.

Good fight to everyone :)

I agree.

But its good to question all possibilities. And yea.. if GZ gets taken off the map, they can just start in a better area. Like Harshlands or something.
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    We might just leave them 1 territory so they're stuck there until they disband.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • veca
    veca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    O mighty BL, you are god's?
    Go attack someone else if you dare !!! b:chuckle
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    veca wrote: »
    O mighty BL, you are god's?
    Go attack someone else if you dare !!! b:chuckle

You are the 2nd worst mage on the server, right behind Kopty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    We might just leave them 1 territory so they're stuck there until they disband.

LOL? Shouldn't you say that AFTER you can take even ONE of their territories?
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Kopty is leet, he's got 1 star blue/white gears and still dies less than Wasura.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008

We'll take care of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    We'll take care of it.

Is the role reversed? BL lap dog of RQ now?
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Is the role reversed? BL lap dog of RQ now?

Lap dog? BLT's the more powerful guild, but we've got GZ under control unless they really really clean their **** up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008

Pretty sure GZ Territory Count was - 1 last week.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Lap dog? BLT's the more powerful guild, but we've got GZ under control unless they really really clean their **** up.

BL so strong that they have to turtle in their base on their ATTACK?
    Pretty sure GZ Territory Count was - 1 last week.

l2r.
  • veca
    veca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008

And you are the fastest right?
    I love you too b:chuckle
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008

l2r.

My point remains the same, we don't want the lands from GZ we just dont want them to get more. I think were doing pretty good @ that. Thanks for trying tho.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • kopty
    kopty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008

do i no u????????????
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    My point remains the same, we don't want the lands from GZ we just dont want them to get more. I think were doing pretty good @ that. Thanks for trying tho.

Then you won't be sending your full force into their wars. Are you running out of excuses because it seems they sound less and less convincing.