NWO Attacks Amplified

Deadbone - Sanctuary
Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
Recently, NWO decalred war upon a small faction of **** kickers better known as Amplified. This 80 man army charged them for 3 hours straight. Amplified begged NWO admins not to attack, to save NWO the embarrassment of being Rick Rolled. In the 3 hours time, the 80 man army of NWO couldn't damage Amplified's crystal, and they continued to drop. Verticoli was found telling other guilds "We can't win, the 30 of them are way to much for us. Their organization is great. And DeadBone just won't die. Please beg him to stop pwning me D=." More of their members were discovered in normal chat saying, "KILL THE DAMN WIZARD!, HE IS KILLING LIKE 10 PEOPLE AT A TIME!" and "ACCELERATED STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM US, WE DUN LIKE DYING SO MUCH." Amplified was very disappointed in the whole event. One member had to say "They talked so much **** over world chat, saying they would beat us easily, so we were expecting a real fight. But they just couldn't do it, the 80 of them died way to fast." At the end of the war Dr. Elf began his list of complaints, one being "Attacking is way harder than defending", yet it was NWO's choice to attack. While Verticoli barraged world chat with his lies. "You only won cos u had 80 people and we only had 50!" Even though Amplified clearly stated before the war they only had 30 members for tw. "Verticoli your 80 vs my 30, lets see what happensb:laugh"

~Amplified News
Post edited by Deadbone - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Recently, NWO decalred war upon a small faction of **** kickers better known as Amplified. This 80 man army charged them for 3 hours straight. Amplified begged NWO admins not to attack, to save NWO the embarrassment of being Rick Rolled. In the 3 hours time, the 80 man army of NWO couldn't damage Amplified's crystal, and they continued to drop. Verticoli was found telling other guilds "We can't win, the 30 of them are way to much for us. Their organization is great. And DeadBone just won't die. Please beg him to stop pwning me D=." More of their members were discovered in normal chat saying, "KILL THE DAMN WIZARD!, HE IS KILLING LIKE 10 PEOPLE AT A TIME!" and "ACCELERATED STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM US, WE DUN LIKE DYING SO MUCH." Amplified was very disappointed in the whole event. One member had to say "They talked so much **** over world chat, saying they would beat us easily, so we were expecting a real fight. But they just couldn't do it, the 80 of them died way to fast." At the end of the war Dr. Elf began his list of complaints, one being "Attacking is way harder than defending", yet it was NWO's choice to attack. While Verticoli barraged world chat with his lies. "You only won cos u had 80 people and we only had 50!" Even though Amplified clearly stated before the war they only had 30 members for tw. "Verticoli your 80 vs my 30, lets see what happensb:laugh"

~Amplified News

lmao... mythical was cooler though, irl and grinding was more of a priority. we seemed to have attacked with... 3 persons hahahha xD (not including me... i found sleeping much more fun at that time hehe). Seemingly Epic did not believe we were doing it for fun and send about 40 (epic correct me if I'm wrong). I lol'd at each sides death rate xD

Well we pvp tw for fun really lolz. dunno who we will "attack" next lolz. reading from your post, maybe you will be fun to pvp =D especially the wizard part, let's see how many I can drop :D

Perhaps see u soon on tw Deadbone (this not a flame or anything if it looks like it, like I said we pvp for fun xD)

Greetz
    Swoosh xx
    x_x
  • DemonKingJak - Sanctuary
    DemonKingJak - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    XD hehehe didnt see that one coming, congratz on tha victory
  • Silentcow - Sanctuary
    Silentcow - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hilarious, Keep it up Amplified!
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    XD hehehe didnt see that one coming, congratz on tha victory
    Hilarious, Keep it up Amplified!

Thank you both for your support.b:victory
  • Rogoth - Sanctuary
    Rogoth - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am a member of NWO and I actually participated in the afore mentioned TW. I will proudly admit falling before the awesomeness of your wizards aoe. Though I can't remember who kept killing me the most. It was another Barb named something"one", the word one being the end of his name. lol. You guys handled yourselves well. Though I believe you were all using charms to keep yourselves alive. I remember watching your HP keep jumping back up without the aid of a cleric.
  • Masofad - Sanctuary
    Masofad - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am a member of NWO and I actually participated in the afore mentioned TW. I will proudly admit falling before the awesomeness of your wizards aoe. Though I can't remember who kept killing me the most. It was another Barb named something"one", the word one being the end of his name. lol. You guys handled yourselves well. Though I believe you were all using charms to keep yourselves alive. I remember watching your HP keep jumping back up without the aid of a cleric.

Hi Rogoth.
    Firstly, thank you for replying in this thread in a mature manner, which is very refreshing to see!

The barbarian you are refering to is waterone, just for your information!

On the matter of us staying alive, we decided that with the odds of the numbers game (bearing in mind we only had 30 people to take into the war), that we should utilise every possible tool at our disposal to help us. I noticed myself that the majority of your higher level players also had charms equipped, and so I believe that is was a very fair fight on both parts.

You sound like you enjoyed the TW, and so did all of Amplified, so thank you b:pleased
  • d1234
    d1234 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Recently, NWO decalred war upon a small faction of **** kickers better known as Amplified.

**** Kickers? lol
    This 80 man army charged them for 3 hours straight.

It was under 60.
    Amplified begged NWO admins not to attack, to save NWO the embarrassment of being Rick Rolled. In the 3 hours time, the 80 man army of NWO couldn't damage Amplified's crystal, and they continued to drop.

Crystal was damaged in at least one of the wars.
    Verticoli was found telling other guilds "We can't win, the 30 of them are way to much for us. Their organization is great. And DeadBone just won't die. Please beg him to stop pwning me D=." More of their members were discovered in normal chat saying, "KILL THE DAMN WIZARD!, HE IS KILLING LIKE 10 PEOPLE AT A TIME!" and "ACCELERATED STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM US, WE DUN LIKE DYING SO MUCH." Amplified was very disappointed in the whole event. One member had to say "They talked so much **** over world chat, saying they would beat us easily, so we were expecting a real fight. But they just couldn't do it, the 80 of them died way to fast." At the end of the war Dr. Elf began his list of complaints, one being "Attacking is way harder than defending", yet it was NWO's choice to attack. While Verticoli barraged world chat with his lies. "You only won cos u had 80 people and we only had 50!" Even though Amplified clearly stated before the war they only had 30 members for tw. "Verticoli your 80 vs my 30, lets see what happensb:laugh"

~Amplified News

Some facts:

1) Deadbone abandoned Amplified and went to Seppuku along with several Amp high levels, obviously they are not satisfied with the **** kicking potential at Amp.

2) Amplified has been taken off the map completely by Nefarious and Seppuku, clearly the **** kicking prowess of Amp is not sufficient.

3) NWO holds land at this time, clearly NWO has some **** kicking power of its own.

4) All other things being equal attacking is harder than defending, clearly when Amp tried to attack WiccanWay they discovered their **** kicking was not up to par. Add to that, the fact that NWO recently beat WiccanWay.

In my view when neither side's crystal is destroyed it should be called a draw.
  • Zerogodruler - Sanctuary
    Zerogodruler - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    fk amplfixed you have now life lolb:laughand you can suck my ballsb:victoryb:bye
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
This discussion has been closed.