The 'Introduce Yourself' thread

Comments

• Zellias - Lost City
    Zellias - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello. I am Szaellapollo Grantz, older brother of szael, who doesn't actually have a character, and who copied my name. I am a male flying elf archer, and am currently at level 2. I have an alter ego on the Threads that I call Sage. He appears in my signature.

I am a stickler for spelling, and will always edit any spelling mistakes out of my posts if I don't catch them on the first go-round.

In-game, my hair is white with red streaks, my build is very slight, and I have thin limbs.

I'm going to b:shutup shut up b:shutup now.

EDIT: changed the hair. now pure black swept forward

I'm Szaellapollo also, just created on a different server as a Wizard
    I am the Sage of the Threads, and I bow to youb:thanks

"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not so sure about the former." -Albert Einstein

Hello, Lost City! Hello, Dauntless!!
  • misspanic89
    misspanic89 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello thar.

I'm from Australia, Russian/Chinese heritage. Every game that I've played, my forum name would be Panic, but yeah someone took it. :(

I'm also female, leo. :)

Games that I've played are Conquer Online, Perfect World MY, and tried out some other games, but they're aren't as important.

Decided to play International because my RL friends are playing it, so I said why the heck not.

I also like my vodka, boys, anime and karaoke. :3
  • r3vo1ution
    r3vo1ution Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hey, im r3vo1ution from Michigan, and my name in-game is xIsaacsx and right now im a lvl 13 BB
  • methoswicca
    methoswicca Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi everyone.
    I don't have a char yet since I wait for the game to get downloaded.Just started and i'm only at 12%.Meanwhile I started lurking the forum to the time will pass as fast as possible.
    My char would probably a hard melee one to start with(barb or blademaster)so I can get into the game without frustrating myself.Then i'll probably play a necro sorry venomancer :).
    Uhm about me,well i'm into rping since I was like 13,and that's over a decade now.My first love was Might and Magic 6 and I'm still playing it to this day.Obviosly i love all Might and magic games included Heroes.Apart those I play The Elder Scrolls 1-4 with a special look for Morrowind,Baldur's Gate,Icewind Dale,Neverwinter Nights,and that's pretty much all.
    I love writting novels,with a special taste for the lovecraftian one,poetry,and I read more than a bookworm.
    I hope to be helpfull to this forum as Marilyn Manson to the society.Nah i'm joking,but since my irony is so lame yo would have probably guessed it without me pointing it.
    Ah yes musical taste,always usefull to describe ones personality(joking again of course):I grow with the Metallica lyrics so they're part of family.I normally listen to what it's called symphonic metal:blind guardian,apocalyptica,Symphoni x,you know the kind,but I often find myself listening to The Cure,Placebo,Marylin Manson,System of a Down,Porcupine Tree.
    That's all Folks!!!...stupid age :)
    I swear my next posts will be much "thiner".
    It's not that I'm anti-social.I just don't like you.
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Intro o.o; *blinks a couple times* sou sou....Haaaaiiiiiiiiiiii, everyone in PWI! MistressLuna here probably again ._.(I forget if I posted here or not...) I'm an easy going faction leader(Charmed) I love music of all sorts and I also love to observe everyone's different personalities ^-^;; If you guys would like to know more just give me a hollar in world chat or whisper me sometime. I'm an easy one to get along with. Yes I am MistressLuna in-gae incase you're wondering .....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There's too many people with "fox" and "Luna" in their name at least on HT. b:laugh
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Nevdemo - Sanctuary
    Nevdemo - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Greetings!

I'm Henry, 18, and hail from Mexico. I love videogames, and look forward to be a Game Designer some day. One of my "yearly traditions" involve installing a different MMORPG on each long vacation period to keep me entertained, and this year, I've chosen Perfect World; mostly because it claims to be based on chinese mythlogy... And though haven't seen what I expected, I'll be looking forward to the upcoming titles of this Game Portal, specially Zhu Xian.

So far, It's my fourth day on this game and it's been great. It has a few issues, but at least most of the players are respectful, willing to help others and there are some great guilds on sight.

My In-Game Details:

Main char: Nevdemo
    Class: Male Archer
    Server: Sanctuary
    Current Lvl: 16

Well, hope to see you in game!
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There's too many people with "fox" and "Luna" in their name at least on HT. b:laugh

Sorry for having that first name >.> (Luna Torinoki) and you forgot about "cat" names....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sorry for having that first name >.> (Luna Torinoki) and you forgot about "cat" names....

i think " X " takes the cake on that one haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leverebos - Heavens Tear
    Leverebos - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good....whatever the hell time it is where u are. Im not usually the forum type, but the dam server is down again. b:angry
    This is about my third day on PW, and not bad although the bgm music got old real quick, so i've had to switch over to my own that i believe u would appreciate methoswicca-
    I grow with the Metallica lyrics.... symphonic metal:blind guardian,apocalyptica....The Cure,Placebo,Marylin Manson,System of a Down,Porcupine Tree...
    i listen to pretty much whatever doesn't suck. It's a shame just about everything else does anyway...b:laugh
    Luna sounds hot ...b:dirty
    these bear smilies are fricken homo...
    and im bored as hell, gotta be at work in a couple hrs. idk y im just rambling in the intro thread, but i guess thats part of who i am too. Fine, here's my intro...
    *deep breath*... Hi..b:avoid
    Peace through superior firepower.
  • rezouken
    rezouken Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey all! I'm in the process of downloading PW as I type this.

I'm a 19 year old Game addict that stumbled upon this game through the horrendous 9 Dragons Adbar *cough* if anyone has played that game recently they'll know what I'm talking about.

I'm looking for a game to pull me away from that horrendous mound of Garbage Acclaim is trudging on, So I thought I'd give this one a try! It looks intriguing enough! =D
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    HEloo all..b:laugh
    I'm new here too.Well im still in the proces of updating....Just last week I found out about the game.SO far it looks great(Never even entered and i already have a good idea of it-ain't I wierd?)
    So just want to say a big Hello! and hope to get along b:victory
  • Teitr - Lost City
    Teitr - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hi people, I am Teitr, and I live in a really messed up country with a corrupt political system and filled with damn gipsies... Romania.

Anyway. I am 17 years old, and I just discovered this MMO b:sin.
    I study classical singing at a music college and I am also a self-taught guitar/bass player and drummer.

My favourite music is Power, Viking Folk and Heavy Metal: Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, Sonata Arctica, Nightwish, Tarot... you don't want to know b:laugh

That's all :D... My 1st and only in-game character is Teitr (LOST CITY).See ya! :D
    It's not a tour! It's a Crusade! b:laugh
  • Rianya - Heavens Tear
    Rianya - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    A little more on me:
    Name: Chris
    IGN:Rianya(Veno, main) or Halliana(BM, alt)
    Hair:Dark Red...think blood
    Eyes:Grey-Green

A bit more-I've played video games ever since I learned how to pick up a controller...so I have 13 years of gaming under my belt. I know it sounds weird to be hearing that from a girl, but hey, my bf loves it. I often will talk to you, but please don't try to squad me cause I often do squad with my bf and several of our guildies. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor and I live by the phrase 'nothing is sacred'. I don't duel ppl cause I think it is senseless...and stupid. But yeah, I love PWI!
    Just love me and fear me like the terrifying **** goddess that I am and all will be well.
    -
    Chars/Servers
    Rianya/Veno/Lvl. 32/Heavens Tear
    Halliana/BM/Lvl. 7/Heavens Tear
    NekoiReyane/Assassin/Lvl. 16/Heavens Tear
  • Alyssea - Sanctuary
    Alyssea - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Greetings people!

My name is Alyssea, well not my real name, that's Alison.
    I'm an indefinate age, but I live in Perth, Australia.
    My unprofesional profession is Web/Graphics designer, as I love art :D

I'm a cleric fanatic from way back too, and I love being able to fly.
  • disorderly
    disorderly Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Greetings, I am Disorderly. I'm DLing the game atm, so no char info yet.

Also, why is the img code removed? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oerba - Sanctuary
    Oerba - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello, I'm a 22 college student from sunny California. :) My characters are a veno named Oerba, and a cleric named Dollet. Those names are references to the Final Fantasy video game series, something which I've been a big fan of since I played my first RPG (FF7) as a little girl.

I've played various MMOs, but this one is looking most promising. I have been on for a few days, and I like everything I've been experiencing. The only issue is the lack of beginner's information on the net, but I'll get the hang of it.
  • MemMem - Lost City
    MemMem - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hmm, I'm MemMem in game, I'm extremely new and trying to get the hang of it. I love getting better in games, especially in PVP... Though I'm shy.. XD I do want to have more friends in game... hmm..
    Might know me on another game by OrangeAlien, Rosechan, Trappedkitty/TrappedKitten

Oh, I'm very silly but helpful. (19 year old girly) Nice to meet everyone. : D
    I'm just your average, everyday OrangeAlien but you can call me Rose.
    |MemMem| - Cleric - Lost City - SuperNoob.
    Plan to make a PW series, sooner or later.
  • Alrydian - Sanctuary
    Alrydian - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    dylann wrote: »
    :o I just made a thread introducing myself, I didn't see this one. o_o But hey, my name is Dylan, I'm turning 17 on the 28th, and I live in Canada. :)

I've made a suggestion in the 'Suggestion Box' forum for those people who are not sure where to introduce themselves, entitled 'Forum Suggestion? - Introduction Forum'.
    On other forums where they have a specific 'Introduction' Forum, everyone knows instantly where they can introduce themselves and it seems to work quite well and make the whole forums very friendly.
    If anyone thinks it's a good idea please take a look at my thread and post your opinion -
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=157622

Thanks, Alrydian (radar1)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In Arduis Fidelis
  • skykun
    skykun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    err well hi.

i just finished downloading/patching the game yesterday so now im a level 4 bladesman. o.o

so greetings b:chuckle
  • FutekiOkami - Sanctuary
    FutekiOkami - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wasup! Im 16 and im a junior in high school. I've played plenty of MMORPG's and so far this is one of my favorites. I've played 9dragons, WoW, Atlantica and many more. I'm a poet and a writer. I independently study psychology and philosophy. I've been playing this game for 4-5 days already and im a level 26 barbarian. Building me a tank :P
  • Sanshiru - Lost City
    Sanshiru - Lost City Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hey there,
    when i was still playing linage2 a friend of mine on there told me about this game. first i didn't want to try cause i was addicted to l2, but then i got bored, played atlantica first for a bit, but got pissed off cause the customer service there does not respond to the tickets at all.. (and i am working in customer services aswell, so bad service really pisses me off -.-)
    so i thought i give pw a chance, and i must say so far i really enjoy playing it.
    it combines all the nice things i liked on other mmorpgs so i think if there won't be any major changes, this will be my new game for the next few years.
    i've been playing console games for all in all more than 18 years now and mmorpgs for about 8 years.

in real life i am traveling around alot; lived in germany, california, the netherlands and now currently in the uk, but i am working on going back to the states to marry my fiance and stay there with him for good. but long way to go.
    i enjoy mature discussions about almost everything, i love goofing around and i hate ignorance and whiners as much laziness.
    .: Being able to read and think at the same time is an advantage :.
  • Raaf - Sanctuary
    Raaf - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hi everybody!

My name is Elisabeth. I tend to get too involved when I play, and so I easily get angry when something doesn't go the way I want it. Not just in this game, but in every game. I have a short fuse.. x)

I started playing this game right before new years eve 08, and my only character is a Barbarian tiger named Raaf.. When I write this, he's a lvl 19, and I have a friend playing this game, and we intend to marry them at lvl 20 xD

Um, other than that... I don't know.. I'm from Norway? I like cookies..
    "If I did not dream, nothing would become reality"
  • nekogirl6
    nekogirl6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hello everybody my name is Maria I've got 15 years old I'm new and my English is very bad beaucause I'm from Spain sorry
  • sweeny86
    sweeny86 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hello everyone,

I'm Max, 22 years old and live in Germany, but my nationality is Russian. b:bye
    Currently playing a BM, named Slizze, on Sanctuary and i like it.

What i like about this game the most is the possibility to fly. :)
  • Gelikal - Sanctuary
    Gelikal - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    My name is David and I am a born and bred Texan. Been playing PW for about a week now and have to say it is pretty nice. Have played online games for years now, but think this one is where I will stay for a while.

When I am not in game I am a conservationist.

My in game names are Gelikal (Barb) and Argalus (archer).

Hope to get to know more folks in the game soon.

Message me and let me know you are there...LOL.
  • momz
    momz Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hey all~ as the stupid forum name sez, I am a mom. A really old one and stuck with the forum name as by making the account here I used momz because my sons used to let me play their accounts and did NOT know I'd be stuck with it. *sighs dejectedly*. Anyway, both sons are grown and gone but hooked me on mmropg's many years ago on FFXI when one said "Hey mom, fish for me while I run to the store." That was way back in the early ffxi days when fishing was simple and I got hooked. I've max'd characters on ffxi (pld, mnk and drk) then went to WoW where I max'd mage, hunter and 'lock b4 Lich King expansion. Then played WarHammer online -meh. And went looking for an mmo to fill the hours to avoid become the neighborhood crazy cat lady and landed here in Perfect World. Really like it alot so far and will make a char on PvP server once I get the game down a bit better. Don't like dying or losing all that much. In it to win it? Also I cannot give short answers. IRL, I live in a very rural area in the Upper Great Lakes region of the US. b:surrender
    There are no problems, only solutions.
    ~John Lennonb:cool
  • cosmicaura
    cosmicaura Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:embarrass Hey im Jason
    Im 21 and live in Australia
    I will probably end up getting very little sleep now
    i have played alot of mmorpgs and hope this one will be one i stay on for a while at least especially since in kinda bored now
    Well cya b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] You know you want to b:pleased
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Something to say....breakfast pockets kick ****!b:victory
  • lelouchdude1
    lelouchdude1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Sup gamers I'm LelouchDude originally it was gonna be LeouchtheFox but it wouldn't let me register as that one I love Video games , Anime and music and if you want to know more of my hobbies look at my user page since I'm lazy to post everything. XD