Tw this week

Comments

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You know, I was in BLTs vent for the last 2hrs and 20 or so minutes, after RQ won vs Outlaw, and I can tell you that what was being said the last 30 mins approximately sounded like "Do you guys want to mess around? Let's all rush and see if we can win last 30 mins."

That obviously didn't work too well, but it goes to show that the fact you guys got the crystal down to 60% isn't because you pushed harder, it was because BLT made the mistake of rushing in without any sort of attack plan for the sake of doing something.

RQs last rush was way more epic. If Pandorun was in the atk party you would all get to see the epic 10 min rush that decimated the crystal. (I think that last shot on the crystal was really close to a double KO between that HQ and the WB pulling the last cata). Epic counter-attack ftw.

I am glad I got to participate in all 3 of those wars, it was so much fun.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Aye, BLT was ****ing around for the last half hour of it. Grim asked if everyone wanted to mess around and try pushing. I heard that as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What a awesome weekend ;3

GZ Loses in 35 mins, Conq has a unsuccessful tw attack.

IMO hey you know what? It might be easier to Defend than Attack, but you shouldn't complain when you fail a attack, basically the only reason you atk is because you think you can take another guilds land. Don't be surprised if they say **** to you back after you fail. Just my 2 cents. /care off.

Good fight GZ, Nice try CQ.

I honestly hope we didn't crush GZ. Yes I like winning but breaking up all these guilds leaves us with no one to fight for a week or two, and too much PvE and I want to cry. :p

For what ever happens next week good luck, and have fun ;3
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    RQ isn't out of the woods yet, Nagare might be a really strong epic guild with over 9000 atk power...or they might end up the first guild that got owned completely by fireworks.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What is Deitys excuse?
  • Jesus - Lost City
    Jesus - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    damn... we got pwnt. But we arnt disbanding or anything. Our attack is so lame that I actually started to laugh. Hopefully it gets better over time.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    conqueror has to be the first guild to talk so much **** AFTER losing a tw. all the world chat after these guys failed their attack is just pathetic. seriously, you guys made an attempt to take land and failed. there's no need to divert attention by saying BL wouldn't attack you or defense is easier. it doesn't change the fact that you guys lost in a tw that you bid on voluntarily.

i swear being able to suck it up and ignore flames after a loss is where BL, GZ and even RQ are heads above CQ. daikoku was the only CQ that had the sportsmanship to just say "good fight".
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    cryucry wrote: »
    conqueror has to be the first guild to talk so much **** AFTER losing a tw. all the world chat after these guys failed their attack is just pathetic. seriously, you guys made an attempt to take land and failed. there's no need to divert attention by saying BL wouldn't attack you or defense is easier. it doesn't change the fact that you guys lost in a tw that you bid on voluntarily.

i swear being able to suck it up and ignore flames after a loss is where BL, GZ and even RQ are heads above CQ. daikoku was the only CQ that had the sportsmanship to just say "good fight".

I honestly don't understand why people who flame just can't accept the fact that others will flame back.

If the first thing you hear in WC is "Conqueror you sucked so much, you should disband"

Whats your natural first reaction? My was "Shouldn't BloodLust disband twice already for failing their attacks on GuardianZ?"

People will be much more courteous to you if you are courteous to them. When I flame people, I expect the strong reaction. But to flame then whine about getting flamed back is just utterly ridiculous.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    How about BL stops all **** talking right there.

When have you guys ever attacked us? And sending members to UL to try and save there horrible asses doesn't qualify as attacking.

Do you understand how unrealistically easy it is to stand there and let people come at you as you fire at them? Or let them come at you in groups trying to break through defenses while your warriors just run in stun and run out? Do you honestly think attacking you guys could stand in one spot as we come at you? The fact that towards the end we got your crystal down to 60% shows just how horrific you guys really are.

Defending in TW is easily the easiest aspect of this entire game, stop trying to act like you guys have accomplished anything for your land besides take it from smaller guilds and mobs.

Hey calm down clan hopper. If it's that easy to defend why all the flaming because we lost to GZ? Get your **** straight. Just the fact that all our towers were 100% before the last 15 mins just shows how horrific we are indeed. You're such an hypocrite, we haven't accomplished anything for our lands? Then obviously you haven't either because you beat UL in TW and we beat AxeGang, and I'm pretty sure we can rate both guild as equal Strength.
    And obviously much better than BL.

So using your logic were obviously better than you because we beat you on defense? Think before posting such idiocy.
    I honestly don't understand why people who flame just can't accept the fact that others will flame back.

If the first thing you hear in WC is "Conqueror you sucked so much, you should disband"

Whats your natural first reaction? My was "Shouldn't BloodLust disband twice already for failing their attacks on GuardianZ?"

People will be much more courteous to you if you are courteous to them. When I flame people, I expect the strong reaction. But to flame then whine about getting flamed back is just utterly ridiculous.

You guys listen to Raven too much, you should just blacklist him and forget about it. None of us flamed but him. Notice that when you do your little flaming in world chat that we don't all hop in to flame your whole guild.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    BL is bragging that they can full defend, lol. That only shows you if you even tried to attack how fast you would go down, scared much? It's very easy to full defend, quite frankly you should already know because you can't get anywhere with GZ.

Please don't brag about being able to defend an attack and then say "Oh when we actually tried to attack you we almost lost".
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    So using your logic were obviously better than you because we beat you on defense? Think before posting such idiocy

So using your logic RQ is heads and shoulders above BloodLust in guild strength when they can do something you can't in two tries? Suck it up, baby.
    You guys listen to Raven too much, you should just blacklist him and forget about it. None of us flamed but him and no one else flamed in TW but you and him.

Is Raven part of Bloodlust. Check. Is he flaming? Check. Can I flame back? Fu.ck ya!

I like flaming. But like how you have pointed out Raven does not represent BL as a whole, I do not represent Conq. So instead of saying something like "Conq quit flaming", just say "Deity quit flame responding to Raven".
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    BL is bragging that they can full defend, lol. That only shows you if you even tried to attack how fast you would go down, scared much? It's very easy to full defend, quite frankly you should already know because you can't get anywhere with GZ.

Please don't brag about being able to defend an attack and then say "Oh when we actually tried to attack you we almost lost".

Seriously Haiz sounds like you don't read or make up a whole new situation in your head. WE NEVER bragged about that win, only your guild DISCREDITED us about it. You guys flamed us so hard when we lost to GZ in attack TW and now that you lose to us we get flamed again because we got the easy side. We weren't "fully defending btw" we had 2 party attacking for a good part of the tw. See you next week
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    WE NEVER bragged about that win, only your guild DISCREDITED us about it.

Do I have to take screenshots of everything so people can stop choking out BS in every sentence they type?
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    So using your logic RQ is heads and shoulders above BloodLust in guild strength when they can do something you can't in two tries? Suck it up, baby.

I like flaming. But like how you have pointed out Raven does not represent BL as a whole, I do not represent Conq. So rather say something like "Conq quit flaming", just say "Deity quit flame responding to Raven".

Yeah RQ is actually better in TW than us at the moment not saying they would win if they attacked us due to gear and level but they got a better strategy down. See deity I can give credit to people something your guild has never done. Suck it up boy.

Your whole guild jumped in after his comment.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    dekciw wrote: »
    Yeah RQ is actually better in TW than us at the moment not saying they would win if they attacked us due to gear and level but they got a better strategy down. See deity I can give credit to people something your guild has never done. Suck it up boy.

Why jump to attack then when I said Guardianz is better than Bloodlust? Since you like giving credits so much, give props to Guardianz for man handling you guys. Suck it up, bad boy.
    Your whole guild jumped in after his comment.

So you are saying you and Grim did not participate in yesterday's WC? LOL?
  • dekciw
    edited December 2008
    Why jump to attack then when I said Guardianz is better than Bloodlust? Since you like giving credits so much, give props to Guardianz for man handling you guys. Suck it up, bad boy.

So you are saying you and Grim did not participate in yesterday's WC? LOL?

I gave them credit already, I said "props to guardianz" a while ago.

We jumped in after you started saying we got the easy mode ( same excuse as first tw)
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Melodia - Lost City
    Melodia - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Good job and good fight RQ and BL C:
    Originally Posted by Pandora - Lost City:
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Just ignore him warmachine lol. I'm actually impressed that you guys won against us for some other reasons. GaurdianZ is a good guild and getting stronger. They played with RQ's strategies and probably have gotten used to alot of things, so they can defend you guys pretty well. Attacking may be another story.
    Please understand that as full int, all an archer has to do is target you and roll his face on the keyboard and you are dead.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I gave them credit already, I said "props to guardianz" a while ago.

Case settled then.
    We jumped in after you started saying we got the easy mode ( same excuse as first tw)

One wouldn't think Conq would WC if we weren't provoked. Oh snap, that rhythms!
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Why jump to attack then when I said Guardianz is better than Bloodlust?

Because they're not.

30 minute loss with a guild average level 10 below yours: Welcome to GuardianZ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Losing to you guys and winning against BL is different.

Basically I think RQ is just a better guild overall.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Deity - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Because they're not.

30 minute loss with a guild average level 10 below yours: Welcome to GuardianZ.

Then why say guardianz is better than conq?
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    I don't know much about GZ, but they might be as strong as us, if not now, soon... in my opinion.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Then why say guardianz is better than conq?

GuardianZ has much, much better players than Conq, but Conq has much higher levels. Overall I'd say GuardianZ is probably the weaker TW force.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Melodia - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    GuardianZ has much, much better players than Conq, but Conq has much higher levels. Overall I'd say GuardianZ is probably the weaker TW force.

What makes them better players? In TW or PvP/PK?

I do think that CQ doesn't PK the enemy enough as a whole.. only a handful of us actually go out and PK.

Words of Wisdom.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think conq just gets that rap cause we dont pk alot, and almost all of us dont trash talk on wc except deity of course. The whole episode last night was provoked by what Raven said. Even though people should know not to listen to him, and about that last 30 min blt rush thing it didnt happen. They never sent more than 2 parties. If anything happened blt stopped paying attention, but they recovered so it really doesnt matter. Anyways we will do it all over again next weekb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Mieze - Lost City
    Mieze - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol we were working on it :D we called back our 2 attack parties and that was when you called the parties defending and sent in a rush while we were trying to organize an attack xD and it didn't help that one of the scouts were like "3 catas coming lane A" so everyone was at lane A or moving there. I was coming from C and seen all the catas on B on our towers and was like..wtf?

and yeah we kinda did stop paying attention :P 1 of my party left and 2 were afk and I was kinda relaxing with my vodka lol^^
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    cryucry wrote: »

I would have said it was a good fight if BL wasn't **** talking us all the way through the war when they dont have the balls to attack us anyways.

Hey calm down clan hopper. If it's that easy to defend why all the flaming because we lost to GZ? Get your **** straight. Just the fact that all our towers were 100% before the last 15 mins just shows how horrific we are indeed. You're such an hypocrite, we haven't accomplished anything for our lands? Then obviously you haven't either because you beat UL in TW and we beat AxeGang, and I'm pretty sure we can rate both guild as equal Strength.
    Because GZ is worst than RQ, and you lost to them.

You guys lost to the guild that lost in 45 minutes to the guild with one 89 (not even 90?). Then you have the balls to talk **** after proving yourselves how easy defending really is. Please keep making excuses as to why you wont attack us.

I was told AxeGang had like 30 people at your wars, atleast UL had shinzoko and friends for a few of the wars and always field 80 people.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Towers take 20 minutes I believe to regen to full HP. There were many times when we got towers down to 50% HP or so during the 3 hour period. We only managed to destroy them towards the end.

Simply saying that the one time when you actually tried to attack your crystal almost got destroyed shows that you were too scared the full war and you had to full defend.

Oh, and let me just say to what Flamez been going on about. "The only time you got through was when I stopped leading". I'm sorry to say but if you need someone leading when all you are doing is defending the front gate, you guys have serious problems. All you did was move from gate A to B to C depending on where our catapults was, I know how much effort that can really take.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    whats a werefox?

HOOOLY MAGEEEEEEEEEEE
    sucks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]