HP/MP Packs rip off? Better ideas needed

darkhellfire
darkhellfire Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
I just wanted to post some thoughts and my own personal views on the PWI gold and bronze packs ideas because in their own way its a good idea but also a bad one as well so I'm goin to post the pros and cons on it and then throw down some other ideas and suggestions for everyone to consider.

Ok lets not beat around the bush here 5 gold hp/mp charms for the price of 4? Thats the best part of the deal. The raw part of the deal is gettin the 'slight chance' to win a unique gold lion or a snow hare. Is there really a 'slight chance' to win sumthin like that? Honestly I don't think there is, because it's not a 5% or even 10% chance its probably a 0.1% of being that lucky, if that!

Not only that the amount of things you get with your big/small rainbow egg I believe are ultimately **** and worthless, heres a small list that I've gotten so far:

100 Phys Def charms +33% phys def with every hit (****)
100 mag Def charms +33% mag def with every hit (****)
50/100 hp/mp orbs/potions- restore 650hp/mp or both each time (Again **** and worthless to me)

The point is really I'm probably not the 1st person to be annoyed with the raw end feeling of the deal and probably not the last person on PWI that's spent a considerable amount of their own cash to have that 'slight chance' of winning nething when I think PWI had a gr8 idea (and still is to a point) that may could have been bad for some.

So what could have been done better?

5/10 xp training scrolls- not a single person would complain about gettin these, every little helps with leveling up

1/5 EXP scrolls- Instantly be rewarded with a varied amount of xp for your troubles as in saying 'better luck next time' 20000/50000xp

Other mounts/flying gear: PWI has more then one mount or type of flying gear. Why limit it to just trying to win a gold lion or snow hare. They have evrything from black panthers to polar bears to Kirins, hell what about midnight or that rare snake mount?

The possibilities for ideas and to make the PW gaming experience better are endless but only if the good ideas are really good ideas for all who love this world. Personally if I got any of the above suggestions I'd enjoy the PWI experience better instead of what we get now with the gold/bronze packs but thats just my personal opinion

Your thoughts?

_azure_
Post edited by darkhellfire on

Comments

• XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I like your ideas but PWI doesnt seem to like to give anything away for free..

They also dont seem to see the more you give people the better they feel more likely to tell friends and family and produce more players to join in...

Marketers are interested in one thing money and will rather give the smallest amount of anything to make it..
  • darkhellfire
    edited December 2008
    Yeah but then again if I had nething to say about the game or if I had any views on it I'd tell em the truth. A) the games great, you should play it

B) if they asked about the gold/bronze deals I'd tell em what I've already posted here but probably sounding more annoyed and angry. I don't really feel like this idea has completely agreed with me, instead I feel like ive lost more faith in PWI simply for the fact the **** I've gotten in return feels like a 'consulation prize'

Furthermore if people aren't happy with what they are offered they always look elsewhere for the 'BBD'. Bigger Better Deal.
  • darkhellfire
    edited December 2008
    bump, im surprised no ones interested in this idea