Mysterious Merchant PRICES CHANGE

Options
Serjah - Heavens Tear
Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
So i go to check mysterious merchant for some GOLD TT MAT, and SURPRISE !!!!!!! almost all prices changed

ancient devil soul , no longer 350 chips, but 538
giant beast shell, no longer 130 chips, but 252

and so on...

So if this is a PERMANENT CHANGE, GMs pls tell us (even tho u should of told us b4 making this change)
A patch full of glitch,
Makes my eyes twitch.
Should i continue playing this game or switch,
because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
While a honest players get the ditch.
Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
Post edited by Serjah - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    haha cool that messed you up
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Seems the prices have gone up on most of the gold TT mats, however I noticed on some the prices went down.

Fengs steel bars were 25 chips each, now they are only 17.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Lol do that after the cash shop wh0res get their items and make it even harder for the people that farm money to do cube...
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    So dumb they didn't announce it before they DOUBLED the exchange prices on the 2 most valuable golds from HH 90. Pisses me of since i had saved chips + money for behe gold and was about to get ring :( Guess i got screwed b:cry

Now i need double amount of chips and money cuz GMs didnt tell people about that change in patch /un-install game b:bye

Nice for the cs-wh0res (and guildleaders that can use funds to farm) tho, they allready got GX and behe rings, since they could pay people to farm chips for them, when the exchange prices was reasonable. And for the rest of us...when we eventually saved up chips + million of ingame gold, half the server prolly allready quit long ago cuz it will takes months.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    this HUGE CHANGE should have been announced, guess just more good ppl will quit due to these lame changes b:cry
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Lahnora - Sanctuary
    Lahnora - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I agree that they should have been some forewarning about a change in chip prices.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I agree they should have annouced it but it may only be a temporary thing to offset the xmas event.

Since you can now get chips by other means than the cube, maybe they wanted to ensure certain items stayed rare to get. Since you can now get more chips and easier to get them, they increased the cost of the items.

Maybe they will go back down after the xmas events are all done. Guess we will have to wait and see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    we can only w8 and hope b:surrender
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Shiningon - Sanctuary
    Shiningon - Sanctuary Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i can't believe we need about 300000 chips for the best wep ingame
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options

and some bilion coins, and some hundreds of thousands of mirages b:thanks
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Law - Lost City
    Law - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    If this is a permanent change, I don't think I belong in this game. Can't tolerate this kind of biase in a MMORPG b:shutup
  • jewstabber
    jewstabber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Please redirect your hatred toward this dou***bag

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=139041
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    While it is annoying and it was wrong they didnt say anything about it, I cant really say I disagree with it.

I kinda agree with what he said, there is an influx of chips now. Not only that but the chips from the event ARE TRADABLE. Some of us did work very hard spending millions in the cube to get the chips for our eq. Now chips are avaible to anyone with little to no work involved.

Now on the other hand some of the price increases may be a little much. I dont think it was nessacery to increase the chip price of an item that already costs a few hundred chips, as even with the event these will still be hard to obtain.

I am a bit annoyed myself as I was getting ready to get the gold mats for my lvl 80 TT boots this weekend only to find they cost almost twice as much now, which does kinda suck. But the chip thing is a rare. They dont even have chips in PW MY. I can understand the GMs wanting to keep it something that the rarest items arent that easily obtained.

I mean go to pwdatabase and look at the drop rate on those gold TT mats. Most are 1% or less. If you played PW MY you would know that most of those Gold mats sell for 4m-50m+ each. So even with the increases Im not sure we still arent getting off easy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Please redirect your hatred toward this dou***bag

So ya PWI Staff, when you ban him, hope you can ban his main as well.

Anyways, Mirages dropped from 40k to 23k on LC.
  • Law - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    mirage priced did drop, but 180 more chips and maybe 8million more coins to get ancient devil soul now. it shouldn't be the thousands of players' responsibility to compensate for an event that you GMs made.

... don't wanna repeat things, but i hope this isn't a permanent change since santa won't always be there to provide us 10 chip packages b:chuckle
  • nabsterx20
    nabsterx20 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    thing is that everyone has to deal with these prices after the fact of this change, since its everybody from here on end. i dont see a problem with leaving it be this way.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    This is just ****ing ridiculous. GM care to respond to this???
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    LoL, WB and WR must be very mad about this ^^. Why cant you just go HH and hunt ?
    PWI getting very bad now... WB go fishing to get 9x, and go Cube fox GX... At least go HH to know the fun of tanking beliah ^^.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The sad thing is that they did it after two "cash shoppers" got the weapon. This just creates even more distance between cash shoppers who got the weapon first and people who actually farm the mats/money. No hate to the cash shoppers. It would have been better if they did this in the beginning or when more people obtained gx.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Unless Im missing something I dont really see how them being cash shoppers has any effect on them getting the weapons with chips.. You cant buy mirages from the cash shop yet. You cant buy chips from the cash shop. You cant do the the cube more than once per day no matter how much you use the cash shop..

So a person not using the cash shop has just as much chance of getting chips and getting the items as a CS user. I think its just coicidence they got it first. Or maybe they had more dedication to running the cube and getting the chips. One thing I have noticed about CS users, they are usually more devoted and hardcore players than those who arent..

AND HERE COMES THE VOICE OF LOGIC ONCE AGAIN:

WHat more than likely happened isnt a grand scheme of the GMs, it isnt come big CS conspriacy. We get our patches from PW Headquarters, they are translated and made to fit our version. More than likely those are the chip prices on the chinese version or some other version that was either not changed to reflect our versions prices or was translated wrong. Thus when we downloaded the xmas patch we got the new chip prices.

Or as i said before its to reflect and counterbalance the new influx of chips and tradable chips to the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Law - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol if it's a cs player, that person can play cube all day until he/she gets 20 chips, or just hire ppl to earn chips b:laugh

but that is cool, since it doesn't affect us. but now the event encourages ppl to spend some blingbling and cash out some money in PWI to buy some dozen of #21 and some 10 million coins for the gold mat ^^
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Im not a CS user, and I used to do the cube every day till i got bored finally and alot of times till I got 20 chips but never left with less than 10 chips.

Just for the record too, I been keeping it to myself because I didnt want people to drive up the other card prices but this thing with card 21 is really out of control. Dunno about on LC but on HT people are selling for 500k-600k. So you need 1-7 set, 8-14 set and then card 21 just to get 10 chips..

Thats about 800k-900k for 10 chips. With the current prices of mirages stones being 20k-30k now on HT you can get 30-40 mirage stones for that price and just run the cube yourself and get 10+ chips lol not to mention probably 300k+ exp depending on your lvl.

Also there are a few cards in the 8-14 set that also give you chips.. All you need is set 1-7 which you get for free everday and cards are like 5-10k to buy if you dont. and 1 card from the 8-14 set which costs arouns 25k-35k.. If your lvl 55+ you can already get the 1-7 set and the 8-14 set for free everyday.

SO you can get FREE chips everyday if you just know the right big boxes to get using certain cards from the 8-14 set b:thanksb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Law - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    eh i have been getting free chips from cube for a while, but the event pushed the quota to 583.

lol you make it sound pretty easy, if 350 chips takes along 17.5m how much do you expect 583 chips would take. lol b:laugh
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I dont mean free chips from the cube, I mean free chips from the xmas event without having to buy card 21 ;)

And yeah the fees suck, so maybe leave chip amounts up but drop the npc fees down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Law - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yawn just made 709 chips from cube, could have gotten a new toy today b:angry

thought events are suppose to be extra activity/fun, not something that changes the original content of the game.

first is guardian angel gambling event, then 5 free teleacoustic (count as an event?), now this b:shutup
  • Josh - Lost City
    Josh - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

more than that takes 100 of each warsoul theres 7 so thats 700 warsouls and when crafting warsouls you can "fail" and you lose the mats you paid and money
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    This is just ****ing ridiculous. GM care to respond to this???

Yes it is, and it was raised solely because of Deity crying. He spends $200 a day every day while nobody else spends that much. Thus everyone else's opinion is invalid.

It doesn't matter the price of mirages, I always profit in cube. And if people would realize that, the price of mirages would stay constant.
    If the gms realized that, they'd realize they just screwed every casual player up the rear in favor of a kid the whole server hates named Deity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I've been farming chips for months for TT90 gold. This can't be serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    and still ALL GM fail to respond to this...
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I've been farming chips for months for TT90 gold. This can't be serious.
    every1 is pissed off

Dvorak is so active in some threads, but he avoids this 1 for some reason :(
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.

by xtrm9