Be carefull with endzPK

RukiamChan - Sanctuary
RukiamChan - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hi everyone , id like to report and share a problem with you guys its about a guy named endzPK this guy jumps on ppl only with help (yeah otherwise he runs) today i was on secret Passage looking for some pvp , ok this guy tried to pk me with 2 other friends we were on a charm war for like 15 minutes then i wanted things to be fair so i called an faction archer (xViet) after we killed the 2 other guys this guy (endzPK) Ran to safe saying some evil stuff becoz he was pissed cuz he couldn't take us this isn't the first time ive been insulted by this guy.

20081215190724fz0.th.png
Post edited by RukiamChan - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ruk babe, we cant see the pictureb:pleased
  • Kelebek - Sanctuary
    Kelebek - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ruk babe, we cant see the pictureb:pleased

Just remove the ".th", here: http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3015/20081215190724fz0.png
  • Swoosh - Sanctuary
    Swoosh - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If you get on pk... don't whine lmao. That's number one rule when you push the button and press "ok" after haha.

I am appauled by all the whining that goes on when being PK'd, for christ sake you are on a PVE server which does result in default BLUE name xD.... Anyway in a group you will always have more advantage then going alone, and it's everyones right to either solo or gank ppl with a 6man team. But as long as you have your PK on, you have nothing to whine about really... Dun like it? Turn it off asap.

As for the insulting that's the only thing that should be omitted, yes you kill someone or you are being ganked, no reason to whine or act supertough after you kill someone.

Less chat chat in pk and do more pow pow xD
    x_x
  • Nishtara - Sanctuary
    Nishtara - Sanctuary Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ha, my spidey sense triggered when he tried to app with us, didn't think Dreaming's standards were so low.

It doesn't really matter what the details of the fight were, honestly you could have left those out. Someone went white, obviously couldn't handle it, and spent the next 15 minutes spewing profanity. Maybe he's related to this guy, a known white, who announced his location via world chat when asking for help on a certain boss: http://area152.com/images/pwi/NWO.JPG

Circumvention of the language filter for purposes such as this should equal ban in my opinion.
    "Revolution is the creation of new living institutions, new groupings, new social relationships, it is the destruction of privileges and monopolies; it is the new spirit of justice, of brotherhood, of freedom which must renew the whole of social life, the moral level and the material conditions of the masses by calling on them to provide, through their direct and conscious action, for their own future."
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hmm.. thanks for the heads up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Endz has been booted from Dreaming, for repeated abuse of faction members and other players. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and don't let him in Nef, the last thing he said was "Fine, I'll join Nef then".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey, xViet helped me before :D

I'm in PK mode, but for some reason only low lvls come and fight me =/

A cleric my lvl was going to kill me, but then she helped me fight a boss xD
    Back.
  • Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Endz has been booted from Dreaming, for repeated abuse of faction members and other players. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and don't let him in Nef, the last thing he said was "Fine, I'll join Nef then".

I have a 15 foot pole with his name on it, no way immature people like that will be joining Nefarious.
  • ViolentJay - Sanctuary
    ViolentJay - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    He is just like most of the people who pk.... Go searching for a low lvl to kill but runs from a challenge (meaning somebody who is his lvl). Then again it is pve server, so white name = don't cry... either way he is a ****.
  • Eislynn - Sanctuary
    Eislynn - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I believe Ruki was just trying to warn the other fellow PK'ers who like going white about him. =) I don't see much whining, just a warning.

And yes, someone who gets around the language filter should be banned at least for a few days.
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost
  • kittykitty90
    kittykitty90 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    o.o What a jerk. Thanks for the heads up if I ever play in pk. >_>
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Funny thing is, they forced someone to change their name from GrnArrow over to xXGreenArrowXx, because people might think the Grn was actually Gm and mistake them for a GM ingame. So for something so stupidly minor, a name change is enforced. But for other names, nothing. At least if they never bothered with any name changes they would have consistency on their side.
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Funny thing is, they forced someone to change their name from GrnArrow over to xXGreenArrowXx, because people might think the Grn was actually Gm and mistake them for a GM ingame. So for something so stupidly minor, a name change is enforced. But for other names, nothing. At least if they never bothered with any name changes they would have consistency on their side.

Wrong thread b:laugh
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    whoops, hit log in from the correct topic and when it went back afterwards this was the one that came up. Thought I was still in the correct one.
  • Eislynn - Sanctuary
    Eislynn - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    *blink* Now I'm curious about where that's supposed to be at. XD
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost
  • davouer
    davouer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hi all, Whatever Ruki Why you lie on Forum .... I kill Some ppl 1 v 1 if you need all Screenshot =)) i got and i kill PervertGuild and shes drop for 4 million nakir sword TT70 ETC so stop crying About EndzPK cuz is better you PZ!!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008

If you see anyone with a name you think is offending please send in a ticket to Customer Service.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

He was most likely reported. The GM's just do not have the time to check every single name and if it is offending or not. They have to rely on everyone to help with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XViet - Sanctuary
    XViet - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    davouer wrote: »
    hi all, Whatever Ruki Why you lie on Forum .... I kill Some ppl 1 v 1 if you need all Screenshot =)) i got and i kill PervertGuild and shes drop for 4 million nakir sword TT70 ETC so stop crying About EndzPK cuz is better you PZ!!

You killed some people 1v1? oh so proud of you big and scary boy b:surrender
    Please go do on about EndzPK, He kept crying about 2v1 as soon as I came,
    he wouldnt believe I wanted a fair 1v1 with himb:cry
  • XFlay - Sanctuary
    XFlay - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    endzPK is really weak. He hits 81 damage on xAsch, at lv65 with TT equipment, when Sraosha hits 101 on xAsch, at lv60, without TT - only 1* weapon.

We were PKing Verticolli ( I think is his name ) and some lv65+ Veno. - pervertGUILD, Death_Jest, xAsch, and me (xFlay), started attacking, then out of nowhere, endz comes and helps Vert, spamming for the next 10mins "party me plzzz". endz died every time, only a few seconds after he came, even though we were ignoring him. (AoE FTW). I mean Vert couldn't be killed with all 4 of us.. but endz, hahah, killable without even trying xDD.

Next day, he was accepted into Soviet, and was spamming xAsch for pwning him in Secret Passage, wanting to be friends, and xAsch ignored him, so he took it to cussing at xAsch in Faction Chat, being really rude, cursing, trying (and failing) to belittle xAsch - which in the end, got him kicked, (out of his what, 4th guild in a week?).

Conclusion: endzPK - #1 worst blademaster ever. ^_~

(PS> I wasn't flaming, just listing the events that happened. ^^)
  • Ayano-chan - Sanctuary
    Ayano-chan - Sanctuary Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Being booted/leaving from 4 guilds in a week is not endz's biggest record.This guy is known as the top ranked idiot of sanctuary.
  • ShadeKitty - Sanctuary
    ShadeKitty - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You went into PK mode, DEAL WITH IT! Anything goes in PK mode whether you like it or not.

/end
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i hate people who complain about pking or getting ganged up on
    seriously if you don't want that to happen then don't turn on pk mode

true the fact that he ran cuz he was losing only makes him a panzy

and as for the badmouthing
    i usually just laugh at people like that because they're taking the game so seriously
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm fairly sure this thread was dead, and this isn't going anywhere good anyway. Closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.