Turning on that "Seeking a squad" thing?

Options
Purple - Lost City
Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
Haha....I can't believe how effective that is against people hitting "T" every 5 seconds".
You know who you are. >:]
Because all you see is something like "Level 84 Archer seeing squad M".
By the time you read all of that, they can probably see you...

Of course, if this was totally coincidence, and they're just doing it to show off their levels.... disregard all I've said. >_________>
Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Purple - Lost City on

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I just click on the [Seeking a squad] thing and it shows their name.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    It was started by Maguro's PK crew from my guild. They do it to show their levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    shh don't give away all our secret fun >:(
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I press T when i see a green dot on my map radar. The party dialog box lists the names of all nearby players. So if it's some nasty high level from a K.O.S guild... I switch on my cloud sprint and head for another spot to grind in.

I do it because I don't want to **** my hiero when I have no, i repeat no interest to pvp.

._. it's a strategy damn it. But I also do it to attract high level players to target me (in a group war), because I'm full of surprises and when they attack me it makes my day and their biggest mistake yet.:D

p.s. Chi pots help. :: nods :: and Purple is emo
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Yitsack - Lost City
    Yitsack - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I guess it also serves as a warning for all lvl 40's grinding that when they press T and see lvl 80's looking for squads in their grinding areas,it's time to get to a safezone or be pked by 'pros' who will 1 hit their nub asses.

b:puzzled
  • Ordain - Lost City
    Ordain - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I guess it also serves as a warning for all lvl 40's grinding that when they press T and see lvl 80's looking for squads in their grinding areas,it's time to get to a safezone or be pked by 'pros' who will 1 hit their nub asses.

b:puzzled

Or to shut up all the people who QQ about the RQ members who just PKed them "Were 10+ levels above me".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    mmmm how do some people get Lvl 0 Blademaster ??? i see that on Mezzy the veno sometime is that a glitch create by user or game like when people are invisible and you see them in squad as blademasters... but then if thats the case i the ones with Lvl 0 werent invisible to me..
  • Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:surrender its a glitch with the T(interface) if they press T again it will display their lvls again
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    p.s. Chi pots help. :: nods :: and Purple is emo

No one with a sig that says
    Angels don't kill:
    One minute you're an angel fallen from grace,
    Next, the fist that I hate.
    Pick me up from the gutter with a gentle kiss,
    Then I'll rip out my heart to show me how black it is!

Could POSSIBLY make fun of someone for being emo, could they? Or am I missing something else?
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    No one with a sig that says

Could POSSIBLY make fun of someone for being emo, could they? Or am I missing something else?

i find his signature funny after kinda knowing him.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Please - Harshlands
    Please - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    mmmm how do some people get Lvl 0 Blademaster ??? i see that on Mezzy the veno sometime is that a glitch create by user or game like when people are invisible and you see them in squad as blademasters... but then if thats the case i the ones with Lvl 0 werent invisible to me..

can anyone tell me how to do this lvl 0 BM squad thing? if you can pm me on forums, and trust me, i'll mail you 15 ultimate subs in LC, i promise. I really want to know this glitch D:
    btw, i have an 8x barb in LC that i quit, i play harshlands now, so honestly i'm ready to mail subs ^^
  • Allnighte - Lost City
    Allnighte - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    can anyone tell me how to do this lvl 0 BM squad thing? if you can pm me on forums, and trust me, i'll mail you 15 ultimate subs in LC, i promise. I really want to know this glitch D:
    btw, i have an 8x barb in LC that i quit, i play harshlands now, so honestly i'm ready to mail subs ^^

it's just a glitch. if you've ever come across an invisible person, with P-#####, the default is a blademaster loadout, level 0.

btw good job bumping old threads
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Holy shiznicks!

I have a huge banner on my head that says

"Level 57 Cleric looking for a Party" QQ.. I pressed T and now I can't get rid of it...

I don't want to feel special QQ....

This is a paid advertisment by the T Button. Where it makes more QQs than the Chinese instant messenger called QQ. And trust me, that messenger knows QQ.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug