name change product

darkhellfire
darkhellfire Posts: 9 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
Hi there perfect world users, I was thinkin since they have a makeover scroll to edit your character when it's appearance bores you or if you feel like makin it look more interesting then how about a product that allows you to change your avatars name?

I mean sure many of us have gotten bored with our current avatar name and simply moved on to create another character because of it and since we get the option at the start when picking a character and using a makeover scroll gives us that same option of editing minus the name change.

I just think it would be a great idea that PW gives us more options or freedom of usage with our avatars, so name change scroll yay or nay? or just update the makeover scrolls if you pls

_azure_
Post edited by darkhellfire on

Comments

• dylanfleming
    dylanfleming Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I really like this idea,i recently started an archer account but made a joke of a name cause i didnt take it seriosly just a 2nd ac..but now ive worked on that account and i like it more then my main but im stuck this that joke of a name

NightShocK

And just a personalt thing for u azure...did u ever play dark orbit (another online game) just wondering cause ur name sounds familliar i was known as SUB:ZERO on it..ranked 10th inuk server
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    yeah i really want the B off of my main's name (i deleted the Andromeda account cuz i didnt want to be a barb so i chose this char but gaa!!!!!!)
  • Szhira - Sanctuary
    Szhira - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It is not technically possible to change avatar names. This will never happen until the devs can even change names in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It is not technically possible to change avatar names. This will never happen until the devs can even change names in the first place.

Yes, it is. I've seen many people who were renamed. Pedophyle (Syncopy now) was one of them.

If this allows us to use names we reserved but cannot delete, I'm all for it... otherwise, I don't want people everyone hates having a second chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • xithos
    xithos Posts: 1
    edited December 2008
    I would really appreciate a name change item.

Price is no object.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It would be ridiculous if even they (the GM/devs/other auth. staff) couldn't change the name. But that 'feature' is reserved for special cases such as offensive names as others have stated, and obviously only GMs or the authorized staff can make the change.

In my opinion, it's a unnessisary feature and should be kept a GM only power. Besides imagine the confusion it'll cause amongst fellow players....
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well there's so many names that are a joke and should be changed one in our guild called assraper and i've seen Anal_Hunter these obviously need to be fixed badly...
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I just made a topic about this recently, and no one responded.

Glad to see some people agree with me :3

How I see it, if someone wants to change their name, willingly pay for that service, they should be allowed to do so.
    Also why would there be confusion? I'm sure if the person wanted a friend to know they were changing names, they would let them know beforehand.

And it'd be a profitable and EASY venture for pw to do. WHY NOT?

Please, speak up if you agree! =3
  • Xsilmeriax - Lost City
    Xsilmeriax - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    bump.

i want it.