Snowman Tamer Quests

Options
Yaentzu - Lost City
Yaentzu - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I think there's a limit on how many you can take.
Not the time limit though. ;)

I took it(and completed it) about 10-15 times(?) and when i got to him to take another one, he didn't have anymore for me, although announcements state you can take as many as you want.
Post edited by Yaentzu - Lost City on

Comments

• TON_JU_LU - Heavens Tear
    TON_JU_LU - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ha the same thing yesterday ,,, nothing from the snowman tamer ,, then there were quests and snowball launchers, then a friend tried and had quests but no launcher , then today nothing at all ,,, think it's bugged or broken, its a shame in the announcements http://pwi.perfectworld.com/event/eventsubpage/731 it isn't very clear when the quests start and end. the snowball launcher had a life of 12hrs ,, does this mean the quests are only available for 12 hrs? who the hell knows there is no info anywhere to answer this question, all i know is there were no quests , then there were , then there were quests and no launchers ,, and now neither , and nothing to explain.

we have to assume as there are snowmen then by definition there should be quests ??? and nothing but silence on the issue from the "people in the know" C'Mon guys help us out here ,, less fireworks and more accurate information plz,, at least an announcement saying theres a problem , or an accurate timeframe and explaination as to why we cant get either quests or launchers or both

merry christmas and happy new year to support ( for when their back from their holidays, i have to go to work now so i'll read this when i get back) no doubt i'll miss the rest "sighhh"
  • Cyrak - Lost City
    Cyrak - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I think there is some time cycle going on with it, yesterday afternoon the snowman tamer had nothing for me, then that evening he did, now today he doesn't again, I've only done it about 3 times total.
  • LegoverLass - Heavens Tear
    LegoverLass - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    would be nice if we were told tho
  • Yaentzu - Lost City
    Yaentzu - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I believe that the reason that the Tamer didn't have any quests yesterday is, that yesterday wasn't actually Christmas, it was Christmas Eve. The 12hour "endless" quests from the Tamer should be on Christmas Day. That's today.

The only thing that kind of disturbed me was the fact that it said we could take as many quests as we want during the 12 hours. It didn't happen so. It's only available to take 10 times.
  • Cyrak - Lost City
    Cyrak - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The problem with that theory is that I was able to get the quest on Christmas Eve, but couldn't all day on
    Christmas day.