Requesting help killing Dismal Shade (Sanctuary)

kevinh1223
kevinh1223 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, my ign is XuFeng. I've been looking for some help on killing dismal shade for quite a while but with no success. So I decided to test out my luck here on the forums, seeing if anyone could lend a hand.

Right now it is Dec-24-08 (Wensday), and telling everyone to gather up right away is not possible so...I plan on completing the quest on Dec-26-08(Friday) night and start maybe around 18:00-20:00 PST. At the moment I dont have any squad to assist me with this quest so if you could lend a hand could you post your ign, and I will whisper you and add you to team during those hours. Thanks very much for even bothering to read this post ^^.

Note: Players on sanctuary server only
Post edited by kevinh1223 on

Comments

• Mainachan - Sanctuary
    Mainachan - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hiya,

I'll try to be on at that time, I live in the same timezone.

I can help, and drag in a few friends to help as well if you need it. Just whisper me at IGN MainaChan.b:victory

Maina
    "The present moment is a powerful goddess" -Goethe
  • kevinh1223
    kevinh1223 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    cool, well it does not specificly need to be in that timezone, since I was just thinking of giving players some time to prepare or think about it. However if theres a team before that time, then you could whisper me and Ill appear lol.
  • tb1
    tb1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    anybody wanna help?
    im partying with him rightnow, but we need a priest or veno for tanking pet.