nerf every class apart from veno

Options

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Wish List continued:

I want to be able to cast ALL my spells no matter what form I am in. I.E cast all my magic spells when in fox form and cast all my curses/debuffs in normal form!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    Kaelis - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    all bosses in solo mode for TT so we can really make millions easy like everyone thinks we can
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    all bosses in solo mode for TT so we can really make millions easy like everyone thinks we can

And even better!

Dont have to use subs for solo mode!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • DarkReCon - Heavens Tear
    DarkReCon - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

You mean "like everyone KNOWS we can".. b:laugh b:victory
    Why wont my sig work.. Not kool..
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    what i think you failed to miss was the word easy in there.. Everyone thinks we make millions EASY...

Of course some of us make millions but it damn sure isnt easy or fast. And the ones who dont put the time and effort into dont make much at all..

Most venos start out soloing 1-1 lets do the math.. Drop rate of edges and drums on solo mode is 16.6667%. So more or less a 1 in 5 chance. If they can do both bosses, thats 1 in 2.5ish.

So 1 drop for every 2.5 runs, with 1 sub per run

Average price of Subs is around 70k.

Average Sale price of Edges/Drums 100k

SO the cost of 2.5 runs is 175k with ratio of making 100k in profit from edges/drums.. So lets figure you get a few mirage stones in there. We will go with 3. Thats another 90k.

SO yuo have now spent 175k just in subs, not counting pots/charms etc. And made a profit of 190k.. Which means after just sub exspenses you have made a profit of 15k. Yes I see those millions just rolling in now....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dont forget that its gonna take at least an hour for those 2 runs so making 15k an hour ftw oh wait any class can make that in 10 minutes max by grinding

veno need our own TT armour since whichever one you get isn't particularly helpful to veno
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    what i think you failed to miss was the word easy in there.. Everyone thinks we make millions EASY...

Of course some of us make millions but it damn sure isnt easy or fast. And the ones who dont put the time and effort into dont make much at all..

Most venos start out soloing 1-1 lets do the math.. Drop rate of edges and drums on solo mode is 16.6667%. So more or less a 1 in 5 chance. If they can do both bosses, thats 1 in 2.5ish.

So 1 drop for every 2.5 runs, with 1 sub per run

Average price of Subs is around 70k.

Average Sale price of Edges/Drums 100k

SO the cost of 2.5 runs is 175k with ratio of making 100k in profit from edges/drums.. So lets figure you get a few mirage stones in there. We will go with 3. Thats another 90k.

SO yuo have now spent 175k just in subs, not counting pots/charms etc. And made a profit of 190k.. Which means after just sub exspenses you have made a profit of 15k. Yes I see those millions just rolling in now....

Haha wow, thats pretty accurate(usually make a bit mroe then 15k though, throw in 2x Crusade Orders 3's and we're at about 50k) Majority of the money I makes goes to.. buying more ultimate subs. Spend like 8 hours doing 20 runs, and only make about 1mil profit. (sounds easy? -_-)
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lol you get an order a run? i get one like every 5 b:chuckle

they all seem to be forgetting they can do TT as well but can get the good mats the mats that are worth very little are the ones veno's can get thats why they worth very little

i can make a mil easy on a full TT run and is much quicker than doing like 20 solo TT's........

hell do 2-2 and you got like 1/10 chance that you will get a 2mil mat (thats chance that it will drop and chance of random loot going to you combined) never mind others you might get as well

i wish there was like a npc to store our pets and they get little xp while they in there so we don't have to spend days on end trying to lvl up air and water pets

to fight lvl 80 water mobs we have to use a level 56 pet or something that can get 1-2hit and struggle to kill anything but yes we are overpowered
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hmm depends, sometimes I get a lot, and sometimes I get none. Generally I Get 50k every 2 runs so I was just trying to throw in some more to make it a bit more accurate.

On the bright side I've been farming for like 4 levels worth of daily quests straight(got a phoenix, but now I want a herc x.x) so have a billion quests to do now.. bet I could be around level 80. lol
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    lmao you got 4 lvls on dailys? thats like a month at least >.<
  • Some_guy - Heavens Tear
    Some_guy - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    never!! this would ruin my plans for world domination! but seriously i think that would be unfair.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Let venos have two pets out at once :<

I mean tanks don't deal dmg, and venos DPS is terribad.

Phoenix+herc=better :D
    Back.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    if u guys think venos shopuld be better, why play it? i mean if u think they are the weakest why not choose some other class. HAH!! so u do like something about it. HAH!!
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    if u guys think venos shopuld be better, why play it? i mean if u think they are the weakest why not choose some other class. HAH!! so u do like something about it. HAH!!

its a joke......we are doing what everyone else does b:surrender
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Yes! I want to be able to have out as many pets as I have at once!

Also, every veno should start with phoenix and herc at level 1!
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    How about every veno at lvl 1 starts with a lvl 100 herc and pheonix!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    How about every veno at lvl 1 starts with a lvl 100 herc and pheonix!

How about every veno starts at level 100 with level 100 herc and Phoenix? b:laugh
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    pets should be able to rez us as well
  • Rea - Heavens Tear
    Rea - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Venos should get permanent bramble hood as archers kill us very easily. Oh, and there should be magic damage flesh ream, barbs and BMs are too difficult to kill.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Venos should be able to roll over and dieb:avoid
  • stormhydra
    stormhydra Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    When people rant about venos, they rant about their pet.
    Which is basically 3/4 of the Venomancer.
    Steam Acc - Blugblugy || Steam Nickname - Blugyblug ||Xfire - Blugyblug || - Call of Duty 4/Modern Warfare 2/COD: Black Ops - Blugyblug ||League of Legends - Blugyblug||Forsaken World - Coalescence (mage)
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    stormhydra wrote: »
    When people rant about venos, they rant about their pet.
    Which is basically 3/4 of the Venomancer.

sure because my pet does 4x my damage not half of my damage like it actually does in reality

never mind the fact that I can beat 50% of people my level without even using a pet
  • bronza
    bronza Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    This is a joke Venos are as O.P. as PWI is an MMORPG. If you seriously need to think that everyone else but venos need nered you seriously need to learn to play.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    bronza wrote: »
    This is a joke Venos are as O.P. as PWI is an MMORPG. If you seriously need to think that everyone else but venos need nered you seriously need to learn to play.

Yes this is a joke. This entire topic is meant as a joke if you would have read all the posts. People say venos are overpowered. We know they are not. This topic is about how they CAN be overpowered.b:laugh

Just got me a herc. Love those living snowmen they are GREAT to level it on!
    Main characters
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    meh ill still pwn venos so it wont matter
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    meh ill still pwn venos so it wont matter

that is obviously a lie since veno are apparently so overpowered

I wish venom scarab maxed at 95 not 45 b:angry
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Problems with the veno:
    They dont have enough physical defence against clerics or any other class when attacking.(when I was a veno I got 3 shotted by a cleric)
    They have to use pets everytime they fight. (pets are nice and all but when someone is in the air pking you and your on the ground you cant use a ground pet to pk them)
    They have only 7 attacks in human form, and thats where the creators screwed up (venomous scarb, ironwood scarab, blazing scarb, frost scarb, lucky scarb, paracitic nova) talk about flashy attacks with other classes, thing is the venom has the same 7 attacks over and over and over, and you cant be in fox form, fox form lv1, takes out half of your hp and mana, fox form lv2 takes away no hp, but takes away half your mana, fox form lv3 takes away nothing. but then again fox form isnt cheap either.
    They are not able to be good buffers like clerics, archers, wizards, blademasters, they all have their own unique buffs, the veno has this weak bramble guard which is not even useful because most bosses or monsters become mage, and it only protects against melee.
    They have to stay back in Fb's when the action happens if they are doing their own fb (they are only good for pulling and thats it...)
    If they get too close to an aoe boss it kills them, atleast with clerics they can stay back and help, send a pet in their and its dead within seconds...

venom was made very weak and boring....but easy to play with, I had a level 53 venom but I gave up on trying to be a venom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Herc isn't strong enough. Its supposed to be "overpowered" right? So why can't it tank anything it wants regardless of level and never take damage? I say the herc pet should have an "Immune to damage" effect.
    Main characters
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Problems with the veno:
    They dont have enough physical defence against clerics or any other class when attacking.(when I was a veno I got 3 shotted by a cleric)light or heavy armour is for pvp
    They have to use pets everytime they fight. (pets are nice and all but when someone is in the air pking you and your on the ground you cant use a ground pet to pk them)
    nope but you can use a air pet
    They have only 7 attacks in human form, and thats where the creators screwed up (venomous scarb, ironwood scarab, blazing scarb, frost scarb, lucky scarb, paracitic nova) talk about flashy attacks with other classes, thing is the venom has the same 7 attacks over and over and over, and you cant be in fox form, fox form lv1, takes out half of your hp and mana, fox form lv2 takes away no hp, but takes away half your mana, fox form lv3 takes away nothing. but then again fox form isnt cheap either.
    far as i remember lvl 1 is half mp lvl 2 is 30% mp and lvl 3 is 20% mp none of them take away hp
    They are not able to be good buffers like clerics, archers, wizards, blademasters, they all have their own unique buffs, the veno has this weak bramble guard which is not even useful because most bosses or monsters become mage, and it only protects against melee.
    bramble is one of the best skills in the game >.<
    They have to stay back in Fb's when the action happens if they are doing their own fb (they are only good for pulling and thats it...)
    only if you are not good at your class and getting yourself killed I tank bosses without using my pet
    If they get too close to an aoe boss it kills them, atleast with clerics they can stay back and help, send a pet in their and its dead within seconds...
    stay out of the range of the aoe and nuke or stand near the clerics....my pet doesn't die to aoe's generally is only a few bosses where what you said happens and at 53 you are not high enough lvl to have seen them
    venom was made very weak and boring....but easy to play with, I had a level 53 venom but I gave up on trying to be a venom.
    any class is as strong or as weak as the person playing it can make it
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Wish List cont..

be able to call out 2 pets at once

be able to call out pet while on a mount

Have continuous aoe spell like mages/archers so we can afk zhen too

have 0 channeling time on all spells and no cool downs!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada