help, i don't know how the process goes for buying zen

SkyOfHope - Heavens Tear
SkyOfHope - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Cash Shop Huddle
I'm new to this zen stuff and i need some help, can anyone please tell me how this zen charging goes and what the steps are?
and how exactly all these payings will be met?
Post edited by SkyOfHope - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Smexyboots - Sanctuary
    Smexyboots - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm new to this zen stuff and i need some help, can anyone please tell me how this zen charging goes and what the steps are?
    and how exactly all these payings will be met?

Try this link:

http://www.perfectworld.com/guide/itemmall
  • SkyOfHope - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    thank you for this information, i still have a question though,
    i live in Belgium, so if i send the money with Pay by Cash, does the amount i send stay the same if the course changes?
    and will everything stay unaffected?
  • Warfreak - Lost City
    Warfreak - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    cool i live in belgium too leuk he:-)b:laugh
  • Chloe - Heavens Tear
    Chloe - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sky means that because of where she lives, there is a conversion rate from her money to us dollars. If she sends the money by pay by cash but the conversion rate changes in the middle of mailing it, will that alter what she gets?
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nah how it tends to work is, they go by what it was when it's mailed.

There should be some kind of a timestamp/currency quote when the money gets mailed to aviod suck issues.
  • Chloe - Heavens Tear
    Chloe - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Bah, she can't get on due to real life issues right now so I'll ask. Becasue she lives in Belgium, what would be the best method of payment?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Google Checkout and PayPal are probably the easiest methods, from her perspective, but it's rather dependent on her situation. PayByCash supports the following alternatives for Belgium : Ultimate Game Card,Wallie-card, paysafecard, cashU, Cash (through the post), Bank Transfer, ING Home
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkyOfHope - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    thank you for this information,
    do i get those cards in a shop somewhere?
    if i do, in which ones?
    and if i send the cash through mail, to where do i send it (address)?
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ultimate Game Cards are primarily sold from superstores in the United States and Canada. Wallie Cards are supposed to be sold throughout stores in the Netherlands and Belgium, and you can check for supported stores near you from here. PaySafeCards have a similar option, and are supposed to cover a good deal of Europe, as does Ukash. Mister Cash and MobillCash support for Belgium also seem to have been added or activated since my last post, or I missed them earlier.

You'll have to contact the billing department through Support Ticketing or PayByCash for information on Cash through Post mailing features. I've no practical experience with French or the Dutch language, so I have to apologize for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    thank you for this information,
    do i get those cards in a shop somewhere?
    if i do, in which ones?
    and if i send the cash through mail, to where do i send it (address)?
    Hello,

At this current time we want you all to be aware that there is no cash option to purchase ZEN. The only way to buy ZEN is via the payment options listed on the charge page of the website. For cash purchases, Ukash does this via a voucher system at participating locations. PayByCash does so via Western Union and a few other similar money transfer companies. Please do let us know if you need more clarity on anything.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Myai - Heavens Tear
    Myai - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I know the feeling of being confused by the Zen buying process. I was trying to buy some earlier and it got screwed up. >____< Well, it'll turn out easy once you become used to it. I hope XD

Love your signature, Shnuggles ^^
  • MysticBladex - Heavens Tear
    MysticBladex - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think there should be some better/more methods for australia
  • Yuuri_silver - Heavens Tear
    Yuuri_silver - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hello,

Well, I don't know if I post in the correct topic, but...

Well, I am trying to charge Zen using Pay By Cash and using a Ukash card. The problem maybe is a stupid think, but I'm Spanish and I never pay with this method (so, sorry for make mistakes, too). The question is: What is "Vouche Value"?. I don't know what number or word put in this option, and I can't charge Zen >__<. And I can't find any answer.

Sorry if I don't post in the correct post. And help, please.

Thanks.
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shnuggles wrote: »
    Hello,

At this current time we want you all to be aware that there is no cash option to purchase ZEN. The only way to buy ZEN is via the payment options listed on the charge page of the website. For cash purchases, Ukash does this via a voucher system at participating locations. PayByCash does so via Western Union and a few other similar money transfer companies. Please do let us know if you need more clarity on anything.

So i can go to one of these locations and ask for a 20 pounds Ukash card?
    Then what? does this card have some sort of code on it?
    Then do i go to the billing page and type this code where it says "Enter any coupons you might have: "?
    And thats it job done?
    Just need these things clarifying before i do anything.