BM with pet?

mte
mte Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Blademaster
Hi everybody.
I just wondered if it's possible to fight with a pet if you're a Blademaster.
I know theres "all class pets", but I heard that you can't use the combat pet if you aren't a venomancer.

Is it possible to get your pet to fight if you're a BM?
- if so, how?

- mte
Post edited by mte on

Comments

• Ryda - Heavens Tear
    Ryda - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    mte wrote: »
    Hi everybody.
    I just wondered if it's possible to fight with a pet if you're a Blademaster.
    I know theres "all class pets", but I heard that you can't use the combat pet if you aren't a venomancer.

Is it possible to get your pet to fight if you're a BM?
    - if so, how?

- mte

no it is not possible only Venos can use battle pets ^^ but yes all classes can have pets just not fighting ones i my self am looking for a dog just there too expensive
    WaR FTW 6x BM
  • Xest - Sanctuary
    Xest - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    How do other classes get pets then and where can I look to see what pets other classes can have?
  • Ryda - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    How do other classes get pets then and where can I look to see what pets other classes can have?

u cannot see if they have a pet unless they have it out....and u can talk to eather the zoologist or the pet trainer i dont remember what one it was and u need a certian type of egg and if any of u get a All Class puppie let me know =]
    WaR FTW 6x BM
  • Ryda - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    ok i worded my last thing a lil bit wrong there but all classes can have i believe its a Frog,bunnie,cat,and dog but there could be more just thoes are thee only 1s o know of =] hopefully this can help u =] marry Xmas b:victory
    WaR FTW 6x BM