• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Not yet no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    aryanna, since your my new favorite mod, and im your new favorite troller, wanna gives us an insider on when the dragon mounts are coming out? please?T_T
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Dang trying to read them before I go to work :( Christmas eve and I gotta go to work.....FAILLLLL!!
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Dang trying to read them before I go to work :( Christmas eve and I gotta go to work.....FAILLLLL!!

Yuck, but hey HOLIDAY PAY! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Im in the USAF and they pay me the same regardless how many hours/holidays I work. :(
    edited December 2008
    Well, then how about a big Thank you for doing your service for our country? <3333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
  • syen
    syen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    come on roll the dice new mounts/aerocrafts 2-headed dragon,dragonfly ect. or something nice please!
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I second that!
  • Decadent - Lost City
    Decadent - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    syen wrote: »
    come on roll the dice new mounts/aerocrafts 2-headed dragon,dragonfly ect. or something nice please!

And the seraph wings!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well i doubt it will be in this patch, since they already posted on the home page that there is a sale on socket stones.

If they had added anything new in the CS for tonights patch it would have been annouced already on the homepage as well....

Maybe next week :(

All I can say is.. Im glad we are at least having events but compared to Halloween.. this xmas sucks. We are getting way less out of it and nothing no where near as cool. Christmas should be more special than halloween b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Decadent - Lost City
    Decadent - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well i doubt it will be in this patch, since they already posted on the home page that there is a sale on socket stones.

If they had added anything new in the CS for tonights patch it would have been annouced already on the homepage as well....

Maybe next week :(

All I can say is.. Im glad we are at least having events but compared to Halloween.. this xmas sucks. We are getting way less out of it and nothing no where near as cool. Christmas should be more special than halloween b:cry

Tbh, this is a real event, halloween wasn't
    Halloween was only for people using cash shop etc.
    this one got a lot of quests, and extras, which EVERYONE can join in on.

And that makes this event better, in a way.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    guess its all in what you prefer..

I spent $30 in real money on the Halloween event and that was simply because I hadnt been playing that long..

OUt of that $30 I got midnight and israfel.. and some other stuff.. I sold my israfel and used the money to buy more Zen ingame..

By the end of the event I had made over 10m in profit and got like 4 irsafels 1 wings and a bunch of all the other stuff.

Now that im better positions in the game I wouldnt have to spend any real life money in the CS. Actually the halloween event was the last time I ever did spend real life money. I have made enough money since I have never had too.

The prizes given from the xmas event in comparison just flat out suck.. I would rather have a cool mount or flyer.. than a box of chocolate, short buffs, or more chips.... Even if I have to shell out some ingame gold for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited December 2008
    hey, you, if u dont need your money, hand over all those TT drops. <3. THATS RIGHT! IVE SEEN YOUR SHOP!

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Im in the USAF and they pay me the same regardless how many hours/holidays I work. :(

Yeah like YOU need them? I've seen YOURS >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    hey, you, if u dont need your money, hand over all those TT drops. <3. THATS RIGHT! IVE SEEN YOUR SHOP!

hehe <3 my shop.. but hate the 8+ hours a day I spend in TT to get it looking like that. But hey it keeps from spending real life money on the game so cant complain lol. You want something you got to be willing to work for it.. I want bomb diggity gears for lvl 90 so Im busting tail for the cash for them now hehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

edited December 2008
    hey, take me withyou! i run about 9 2-2 runs a day in a party, so i dont get nearly as many mats T_T

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyabunneko
    oyabunneko Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    this one got a lot of quests, and extras, which EVERYONE can join in on.

And that makes this event better, in a way.

I agree, while new items in cash shop would be nice , the Thanksgiving and Christmas events were/are much better. You can do it or not, get a little something, have some fun, and not have to use the cs. b:victory