Open Arenas

Aelric - Lost City
Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
Hey it would be nice if the arenas were opened non-stop and also i would love to see the arena event "treasure hunting" something like that lol i dont remember what it was called, but it was in other versions of this game.

Some people say the arenas are never used but it just adds a place for low levels to be able to fight and for people who arent that into pking but still want to kill masses of people. I personally went into arenas to test my skill against multiple friends, like a duel with more than one person, and this protected us from getting rednamed/wasting dolls/dropping stuff. Also, the target dummies in there are fun to hit lol.

Now, if you did want to try... adding a capture the flag/timed fight thing into the arena it would be nice. Capture the flag could just be in a certain amount of time, who ever gets the most points from getting the other team's flag wins (have no automatic rez to make it alittle harder/faster but still let clerics be able to rez). A timed fight could be which ever person or team gets the most kills in a certain amount of time wins, and this coudl go on to make a scoreboard of who has won the most times that day/hour/week/month and maybe prizes coudl be awarded xP.b:pleased
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
-Dr. Seuss
b:victory
Post edited by Aelric - Lost City on

Comments

• Laomedon - Heavens Tear
    Laomedon - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm gonna have so second this one.. Whether or not they're used on MY (they weren't much), it would be nice to have them working again at all. They were when I originally did the 39 culti quests. I used the arena to get killed without xp loss. But they've since been shut off or something. It would be really nice for them to be turned back on, or fixed. Give us higher levels something to do when we've no desire to grind/farm/etc, and are just waiting for the Dragon Palace or TW to come around.
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i posted a thread on this too but i agree where are they no cash shop profit in them i guess?