Nothing new in the shop?

Options
Zaphael - Heavens Tear
Zaphael - Heavens Tear Posts: 148 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
Really seems like Christmas would be a prime time to add some good cash shop items. Perhaps it'll be after christmas when people might have gift cards?

Still...I was really hoping for something besides a socket stone sale. b:sad
"there is a majority of people I can't here stand anymore. The skill level in TW has decreased dramatically. Frankly I am tired leading a TW of a bunch of idiots and morons. I outlasted my patience for them. I just can't waste anymore time here." ~Ehmi's leaving post.
Post edited by Zaphael - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Haha.

I am hoping they put in new aerocrafts soon. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Heleina - Sanctuary
    Heleina - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Same. I wasn't fond of the Xmas wear anyway. Maybe they'll kick it off on the new year with some new spanking stuff b:pleased
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    yeah im disappointed too, I was just talking about it in another thread..
    Seems like they really down played xmas which just sucks.. Halloween event/stuff was way better than what we are getting now.

Just really disappointing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Or they will continue to give us stuff from the MY server.

You know I dont see what takes so long for them to translate from one language to another, they might as well just given us the MY server/client in english all at once.

Ridiculous, xmas outfits, same ones MY got... Last year. Clothes(fashion) we have right now, same stuff MY has had.

So out of curiousity, wth was the reason for making a international version? Couldnt you play the MY server were it read in english just it was a server ran in MY?
  • Vaelissa - Heavens Tear
    Vaelissa - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Or they will continue to give us stuff from the MY server.

It's the same core game, what did you expect?
    You know I dont see what takes so long for them to translate from one language to another, they might as well just given us the MY server/client in english all at once.

A smooth, proper translation isn't as easy or as quick as you seem to assume. Giving us the MY version would defeat the purpose of part of what they're trying to do here.
    Ridiculous, xmas outfits, same ones MY got... Last year. Clothes(fashion) we have right now, same stuff MY has had.

Again, it is the same core game. I assume that implementing completely new textures and meshes is not part of job for the Perfect World Entertainment staff. From what I've seen, they mostly just translate.
    So out of curiousity, wth was the reason for making a international version? Couldnt you play the MY server were it read in english just it was a server ran in MY?

To have a proper translation, state side server with a better connection for those here, a local staff, noncorrupt GMs, just to name a few things. This is not PW-MY but you are free to go play that if you are not happy with what is available here.