when should i restat to light armor

dixienormous
dixienormous Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Wizard
right now im lvl 45 wiz and wear arcane armor but i read around the forums and want to change to light armor but should i wait till a certain lvl to do it?
Post edited by dixienormous on

Comments

• Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    right now im lvl 45 wiz and wear arcane armor but i read around the forums and want to change to light armor but should i wait till a certain lvl to do it?

If you are on Lost City, you may want to start now.

If you are on a PvE server, wait until 60/70+. (whenever you plan on getting into serious PvP TWs/you want to go white named, and you have the cash to drop on a new set of armor that will last you more than a week)
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If you are on Lost City, you may want to start now.

If you are on a PvE server, wait until 60/70+. (whenever you plan on getting into serious PvP TWs/you want to go white named, and you have the cash to drop on a new set of armor that will last you more than a week)

Hmm im 81 and still wearing Robes due to me being able to one shot lvl 88 fisheys. Im also on lost city and 89 should be light armor restat imo.
  • dixienormous
    dixienormous Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i am on the Pvp server so i should do it now instead of later?
  • Rathi - Sanctuary
    Rathi - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You should do it asap. Pandora was doing a few tests with naked (no gear) full int and light armor mages. The light armor mage only did 200dmg less to the target compared to a full int mage.
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You should do it asap. Pandora was doing a few tests with naked (no gear) full int and light armor mages. The light armor mage only did 200dmg less to the target compared to a full int mage.

You believe this??b:chuckle

Zanko~
  • streaker
    streaker Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Sorry to steal this thread, but which is actually best EndGame? robe or LA?
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    streaker wrote: »
    Sorry to steal this thread, but which is actually best EndGame? robe or LA?

pure int for TW

LA for PK
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    pure int for TW

LA for PK

Envy should know, had 18 levels on me and was hitting 400 regular shots at max range. ;D
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Envy should know, had 18 levels on me and was hitting 400 regular shots at max range. ;D

yes yes

to bad you where wearing fashion, i wasnt aware if you where robes or light when I began fighting you =x

and to bad you ran, i didnt get to test metal on you b:cry
This discussion has been closed.