Pet

ramkiller12
ramkiller12 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Venomancer
Hey, i came from the old PW and to this new one PWI. The old 1 i had a lvl 40 Veno and a Molten Lava Golem. I no there are two ones in that old game but in this new one i see there is only Volcanic something something Golem which is equivalent to the Lava Rime Golem in the old one. Where can i find a Molten Lava of the old one in this new one.
Post edited by ramkiller12 on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think you're talking about Crystalline Magmites, they're around Timberfield.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • ramkiller12
    edited December 2008
    Ok thanks!!! whats the coordinates
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Chloes - Lost City
    Chloes - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008

yuiojhgfdfghbjnkjhgfdxdcfghjkjhgfyuyhgtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffb:byeb:byeb:byeb:byeb
  • ramkiller12
    edited December 2008
    hmm i catch both, can you tell me which is the best for tanking, taking hits for me while i kill!
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Tumlaven - Sanctuary
    Tumlaven - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    rather than spend time going up near etherblade to capture a crystalline amgmite, i would much rather spend 3-4k in city of the lost (sanctuary server).. saves me time... but a waste of 2-3k (because of tele)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    rather than spend time going up near etherblade to capture a crystalline magmite, i would much rather spend 3-4k in city of the lost (sanctuary server).. saves me time... but a waste of 2-3k (because of tele)
    Generally I agree. However, there's a level 12 quest which requires you to travel to Etherblade and the City of Plume. You don't have to do it at level 12. If you can put it off until level 17, you can get the golem while completing the quest.

Of course, putting it off may require you to do some grinding to get through level 12, in which case the time savings may not be worth the 2k in coin you save. I don't know since I leveled through this stage during the Thanksgiving 1.5x experience bonus.

The sawfly I think you're better off just buying an egg. I've seen them for sale for as little as 1k, which is half what you'd pay in teleports to get one yourself.