Messed up game

cchris1000
cchris1000 Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
I'm sorry but this game is messed up. I have played several MMORPG's and there is no consistancy to this game at all. The attacks vary wildy all over the place, the game will suck your cash dry (if you want good equips and such), and in general it's just a very frustrating game. This game belongs to the Chinese let them play it.
Post edited by cchris1000 on

Comments

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hey! I Can Troll Here! Gtfo You Stupid Carebear! No One Cares What You Think! Your Mothers Teet Is Waiting!
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    cchris1000 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but this game is messed up. I have played several MMORPG's and there is no consistancy to this game at all. The attacks vary wildy all over the place, the game will suck your cash dry (if you want good equips and such), and in general it's just a very frustrating game. This game belongs to the Chinese let them play it.

b:byeb:byeb:bye thanks for making us all feel like smarter people!
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Bye.
  • XBaelx - Lost City
    XBaelx - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I like the game and it is addictive ... but ... he has a few valid points its is basically the same thing day in and day out and PvP is the worst here ever made to the point its easier not to PvP.... and if you disagree that the cash shop isn't the biggest money sink known to man then i'm afraid you work for PWI..

But it has its charms too
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Of course you must expect to pay a premium to have the best equipment. You can either make the money for this by farming in game or by taking the fast route and selling gold in the auction house/selling cash shop items to other players.

I've found that really the only thing I feel I can't go without personally are the guardian/spirit charms, and even the gold versions are easily affordable after a few grinding sessions for me. I do babysit my charms though by using potions before they tick as often as I can, so that helps make them last longer.

Sorry to hear the game isn't for you, OP, PWI wont be going anywhere so feel free to give it another shot whenever you want b:victory
    edited December 2008
    hawk wrote: »
    of Course You Must Expect To Pay A Premium To Have The Best Equipment. You Can Either Make The Money For This By Farming In Game Or By Taking The Fast Route And Selling Gold In The Auction House/selling Cash Shop Items To Other Players.

I've Found That Really The Only Thing I Feel I Can't Go Without Personally Are The Guardian/spirit Charms, And Even The Gold Versions Are Easily Affordable After A Few Grinding Sessions For Me. I Do Babysit My Charms Though By Using Potions Before They Tick As Often As I Can, So That Helps Make Them Last Longer.

Sorry To Hear The Game Isn't For You, Op, Pwi Wont Be Going Anywhere So Feel Free To Give It Another Shot Whenever You Want B:victory

Wtf? No Flaming! You Fail Sir! Join The Trollers!

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevdemo - Sanctuary
    Nevdemo - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think that "lack of Consistency" it's what makes an original game, isn't it?

I don't see any trouble in attacks varying, all the contrary, it adds depth to a game. I would leave immediately any MMORPG in which every singe mob would have the same lame attack.

But anyways, maybe you like another kind of games.
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wtf? No Flaming! You Fail Sir! Join The Trollers!

I fear that all hell would break loose if a mod joined the trolling brigade b:shocked

And yes, I can think of very few (if any?) F2P MMO's that match the sheer amount of skills available to each class. The variety is very nice, and there is always something to look forward to around each level up.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I fear that all hell would break loose if a mod joined the trolling brigade b:shocked

And yes, I can think of very few (if any?) F2P MMO's that match the sheer amount of skills available to each class. The variety is very nice, and there is always something to look forward to around each level up.

what about shazzbot? ever seen anything useful except troll farts from it? it is my diety *praise be to shazzbot's skills*
    *500th troll post*
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It is a well made well thought out game but it's still in need of fixing.Thier are places with chineese writing.. well it aint american lol.

It is an exspensive game! Only because I choose to make it that way cos I want to lvl faster and be better equipted then others.

If you actually think about it,It's very consistant! regular maintenace real gm's that OMG talk to you! hang with you even.. let you look at them cos they know you like looking :P did I mention oogling?

It needs more single player things to do for items for lower lvl's"OR COUPLES".It is! highly made for end game stuff and it forces you to be social with people you wouldnt asociate with normally.and that is most likly the reason me and my wife will leave eventually.

Overall it's a good game ESP if your very outgoing, talkative, social type person who like's to hang with big crowds of arogant children.
    edited December 2008

b:angry JOIIINNN USSSSS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear
    SomebodyTwo - Heavens Tear Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    .... and if you disagree that the cash shop isn't the biggest money sink known to man then i'm afraid you work for PWI....

YIPPE!!!! we can start a war!!!!! (lol)

I DISAGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!

AND I DONT WORK FOR PWI!!!!!!!

I have not spent a single cent on pwi to date!!

Argue with that lol :)

(think of it this way: its only a money sink if u sink money into it lol :) )
    My Youtube Channel:
    youtube.com/user/somebodythe5th