Rare Pets Give Away~ Merry Xmas~ (Lost City)

KittyPet - Lost City
KittyPet - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion

==Lost City Only==

Wow!! Christmas is here very soon!! Isn't everybody excited?
Gonna spread the spirits of giving~

A few kind souls have donated one of each Rare Pets eggs. So now holding a mini event to give away venomancer class rare pets. Pets which have a spawn time of 12 hours. Cute Cuddly Rare Battle Pets is here to stay with you~

To enter, simply write an ingame mail to the following nickname, according to which pet you're wishing for.

(Thanks Solandri from Heaven's Tears for the advice)
Very generous of all involved to offer such a giveaway. My hats off to you.

Just some advice. You should add a minimum level requirement. Otherwise, you'll get a bunch of people ruining the event by creating a bunch of alts to submit multiple entries.

Requirement has now been changed. You need to meet the level requirement of the pet you're wishing for. Level Requirement is at least level 20 for level 20 pet, 30 for lvl 30 pet, 40 for lvl 40 pet and 60 for lvl 60 pet.

One Lvl 20 Shaodo Bear = please send mail to DodoPet

One Lvl 20 Tabby Plumdrop = please send mail to KittyPet

One Lvl 30 Windwalking Pig (Flying Pig) = please send mail to PiggyPet

One Lvl 40 Cuddly Pup = please send mail to PuppyPet

One Lvl 60 Kowlin = please send mail to KowlinPet

Instructions Again

1. Open your mailbox... click on write.

2. At "To" put DodoPet or KittyPet or PiggyPet or PuppyPet or KowlinPet (Depending on which pet you would love to have)

3. At the "Subject", type the pet you want to have.

4. Leave a nice message

5. Drag 1 Teleacoustic from your inventory to the square in the mailbox. (Optional)

6. Click Send

*Make sure you write to the correct address, not responsible for wrongly targeted mails*

Closing Date: 24th December Midnight PST

Winners will be randomly picked and will be announced here on Xmas Day. Prizes will be sent via trade ingame (to verify your level) on 25th December. No repeat winners - 1 prize per character.

We sincerely Wish you all the best and a Happy Merry Xmas~

Ho Ho Ho b:chuckle

Here are the pictures of the eggs to be given away. This is a true giveaway event and by no means a scam.
http://xmasrarepets.weebly.com/

Ok after discussions, We removed the entry fee (teleacoustic) but replaced it with level requirements instead. Will have to meet ingame to trade the egg to verify your level. Time will be arranged for meet ups and trade.

Teleacoustics to be sent with the mail will now be optional. If we receive enough teleacoustic, additional world chat event will be held.

Post edited by KittyPet - Lost City on

Comments

• Ryda - Heavens Tear
    Ryda - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    sounds like a scam to get free teles >.>
    WaR FTW 6x BM
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Very generous of all involved to offer such a giveaway. My hats off to you.

Just some advice. You should add a minimum level requirement. Otherwise, you'll get a bunch of people ruining the event by creating a bunch of alts to submit multiple entries.
    sounds like a scam to get free teles >.>

Young Chuck moved to Texas and bought a Donkey from a farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the Donkey the next day. The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad News, the donkey died.' Chuck replied, 'Well, then just give me my money back.' The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I went and spent it already.'

Chuck said, 'Ok, then, just bring me the dead donkey.' The farmer asked, 'What ya gonna do with him?

Chuck said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.' The farmer said You can't raffle off a dead donkey!' Chuck said, 'Sure I can Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'

A month later, the farmer met up with Chuck and asked, 'What happened with that dead donkey?'

Chuck said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit of $998.'

The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?' Chuck said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back.'
  • sindolin
    sindolin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Considering the date this person join pw id say scam .Date joined 12-22-08.Be very careful.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    There was no need for the huge font. Also, have a little faith in people. Even if this IS a scam, Teles are 15K each. Whoop-tee-doo, big loss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • DeadlyHabit - Heavens Tear
    DeadlyHabit - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Even if this is a scam if they don't deliver the pets to people as they said they would

all it takes is a person to report this. all there accounts will be banned and same with the people associated to it.

As stated in the TOS:
    (j) Engage in any actions that defraud or attempt to defraud, scam or cheat others out of any items that have been earned through authorized game play

trust me when i say it does not matter if you make a new account all your accounts have a Foot Print lets call it that all lead back to you.
  • KittyPet - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Will post the screen shot of eggs shortly...

But if people are taking this the negative way... oh well might as well cancel the event.

This is an anonymous donation. Charity doesnt need a name, just a good heart.

We love the idea of giving, teleacoustic would help us advertise a bit more. Perhaps a world chat event too.

And also kinda deter people from creating multiple mules to send mails too.

Level 5 is the minimum level for a character to use teleacoustic..
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    obviously its a secondary account wether it be a legit players or a scammers i cant be sure but account name and everything hints its a secondary, GJ with big font genius
  • DeadlyHabit - Heavens Tear
    DeadlyHabit - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    O never said it was a scam was just stating the TOS for the people who think it could be..

If KittyPet is Legit then good on ya and best of wish's with the event...

But a suggestion if you do this again use your norm char this way people don't see a lvl 5 person with 2-3 post. then there be less likly think it was a scam.

Best of wish's
    DeadlyHabit.
  • KittyPet - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Thanks to all advice and those who concern...

As promised, Here are the pictures of the eggs ^__^

All the ones who donated the eggs wish to remain annonymous. A thank you to all who donated the eggs.

http://xmasrarepets.weebly.com/

At least I'm trying my best here to make it work :)

Believe in this xmas~
  • mecurial
    mecurial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    O.o,, trying to be smart kid scammer huh,?
    If you want to give away, why on earth r u asking for WC tele at the start place?
    If you really badly want to give those aways, Why don't we just trade for your pet egg with my tele on the spot?
    ~~~~la la la~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KittyPet - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Thanks Solandri for the advice, Requirement has now been changed. Instead of entry fee of teleacoustic, it is now that you have to meet the minimum level for the rarepet that you're wishing for.

If you wish, you can send in teleacoustics to help out. Thank you and all the best of luck ^__^
  • KittyPet - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Font sized fixed, website updated, Requirement is now changed to NO entry fees required but there is level requirement.

cheers
  • XStormy - Lost City
    XStormy - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This was the best event every. It wasn't a scam and it truely came from the heart. I want to thank everyone who donated. And a special thanks for my new cuddle pup ^_^. i love it so much and it will always be by my side. you all are the best and i cant thank you enough.!b:victoryb:pleasedb:laugh
    lucky.jpg (if the code doesnt work then here is a link to the best xmas ever!)
    http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/blackrose16661/lucky.jpg
    Thank you once again for your kindness