Can full mag wiz survive zhen party?

Blashyrkh - Lost City
Blashyrkh - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Wizard
Im just wondering : Can a full magic/int wizard survive in a zhen party where the other 2 DD's are light armor wizards? The reason why im asking with the other 2 DD's as light wiz's are because they deal lower damage then both full int wiz and a archer. So,the question still stands, can a full int wiz survive zhen party w/ 2 light armor wizards?
Post edited by Blashyrkh - Lost City on

Comments

• /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It depends on the level of dragon's breath and fire mastery. Yes, a pure magic can survive as long as their damage is similar (meaning those two skills are not overleveled). Tbh, LA and PM damage with dragon's breath really doesn't differ that much; the level of the skill, player, and mobs is a larger factor.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The damage difference by dragon's breath is basically unnoticable. It is a low level skill that you only raise to 4 or 5 anyway. dddddfunLOL is a full int robe mage my level and we zhen together, he dies considerably more often than I do but that's because we're zhenning in high level zones (level 100 mobs).

Robes should be fine as long as there's a WR and a WB in the party to buff them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Blashyrkh - Lost City
    Blashyrkh - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Thanks for the answers :) But just to be on the safe side,im rolling light armor. And thanks for a great guide Pandora!
  • MysticBladex - Heavens Tear
    MysticBladex - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yeah light going rolling over to light armour, Don't you think that in doing so you are minimizing the potential of a Wizard? I would say stay Pure Mag and be persistant with it.
  • OriciAlyssa - Heavens Tear
    OriciAlyssa - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm pure int and I can tell you that you die easy if u pull hate you'll die. If you're pure int you want an arch with higher dmg with you. Even pure dex arch has the nice evasion and can survive much better. I would recommend going full int only if u are loaded phys def/hp++ & have an hp charm. The def+ helps alot and you shouldn't die so long as you only have 2 mobs at you at a time, assuming they don't both have sac assault or inc attack. This in mind, your best friends are the barb hp buff & veno bg. Veno bg doesn't help quite as much as barb buff but it basically makes the mob on u die a little faster and cut down dmg done to u. Mostly it cuts dmg to u.
This discussion has been closed.