Romance

Xaelian - Heavens Tear
Xaelian - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
Perfect World is awesome by far the best game i have ever played and is so addicting im playing this game almost 24/7 >.< rarely sleeping at night now lol but anyways back to my suggestion. Well Perfect World is the only game i know of that has decent romance ,but you know it could use more. For example you got kissing and the ability to hold someone which is nice :) but being able to hug someone would make it even nicer. Also maybe different stances like holding each other while standing and sitting same with kissing and hugging :D all in different stances that you can choose from just by clicking embrace it brings up another list that gives you the options of holding,hugging,kissing and once you press one its gives you more options for the stance standing,sitting ect. ^^ this i believe would make Perfect World just a bit more Perfect in my opinion b:victory
Post edited by Xaelian - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Remember its only a game, don't get to far ahead of your self b:pleased,

although it would be somthing different, and somthing more for 'couples' to do haha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited December 2008

although it would be somthing different, and somthing more for 'couples' to do haha.

haha hey dont forget some people that play this are married in real life :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wwing - Heavens Tear
    Wwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Divorce package is not available yet. I know that someone will need it soon or later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    News Project Fox in [][]http://pwifox.blogspot.com[][] Santa Claus is a lie.
    12/17 2008 PerfectFox Index (Heavens Tear) : 1 gold = 113558.91~114972.42
  • Xaelian - Heavens Tear
    Xaelian - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008

you know I started thinking about that yea your right lol even though it would be interesting to see probably take alot of programing to do >.< but i dont think it be to hard to add kissing while sitting down plus hugging while standing and sitting dont think there be a need for a divorce package there b:laugh

(probably should have done a new thread to change the idea but felt to lazy too lol >.<)
  • Gantheral - Sanctuary
    Gantheral - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Divorce package is not available yet. I know that someone will need it soon or later.
    don't forget the cheating wife package too..lol
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    and the wake up to reality package.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Icy Ragnarok - Sanctuary
    Icy Ragnarok - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    n0ob wrote: »
    and the wake up to reality package.

Lost that one in the Mail...

Anyway...
    I do not see why this isn't implemented already. If someone is married, surely that is deeper than a hug or kiss, right? -_-
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I bet they will introduce a divorce feature sooner or later (most likely sooner) even for no Gold cost, because then many married and unhappy couples will divorce and then re-marry. Some will do this many times. Result? Lots of money made. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Sajra - Lost City
    Sajra - Lost City Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I kind of agree, i mean, this game does have romance, so you could probably have different stances.
    as for the divorce button/package, thats sad, but you know half of the people who get married get divorced, and the same thing can happen with game couples. so wouldn't it be awkward to be hating someone you used to be married to and still have their name over your head?

As to "Surely thats more than a hug or kiss?" well, on a game, no, it's not.
    You really think they're going to do that? You'd most likely lose alot of players and maybe gain some, but eventually people would probably get angry. besides, get used to it, some games you can get married and the only thing you can do is blow someone a kiss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Forsaken Sigs

Sajra - Level 31 - Hell Archer.
  • Zaraki_Kun - Heavens Tear
    Zaraki_Kun - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I agree with the different stances,but how about when you log on,you appear next to your spouse,no matter where you logged out last?
  • Liras - Lost City
    Liras - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I agree with the different stances,but how about when you log on,you appear next to your spouse,no matter where you logged out last?

As far as i know you appear at the same place you logged out.

Back to topic: A romance in PWI is a great idea. It's nice to hug a girl, but more would be fantastic. b:chuckle