fb19

Firstdragon - Lost City
Firstdragon - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
hey players wats up. im a bit stuck. im not realy sure how to get the fb19 quest. can u guys tell me step by step how to get it and do it? id realy preciate this. btw i dont care if u vere of topic. i like to hear wat people have 2 say. ty!b:victory
Post edited by Firstdragon - Lost City on

Comments

• BlueAngel - Heavens Tear
    BlueAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm guessing your a human by your Avatar so here's what you do.

1. Speak to Elder (433, 887)

Speak to the Elder in your city and the Call of the Duty quest should be an option under the Quest Related section. Once you receive the quest it tells you what to kill you get like 9-10 hours to complete once its activated (In the Dungeon). Finding a FB19 squad is extremely easy because everyone loves doing them!! b:laugh

Your FB19 is on the far left hand side of the map. Not to high up but the word Grotto is in it. b:pleased
  • Firstdragon - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    tyvm. but wat happens if i dont do it in the 9-10 hours im given? am i no longer able to do it? and just 2 clarify u Can get it at lv 19 am i correct?
    edited December 2008
    You can redo but 9 out of 10 you get it done the first time b:laugh
  • Firstdragon - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    cool. ty for all your help. wat is the reward at the end of the quest? i heard it was a glowing wepon. is it? thats all i want to know now.
    edited December 2008
    Yes. You get a glowing weapon and the monster also drops alot of things.Most of the time.