Cocoa Core?

Kalrayna - Heavens Tear
Kalrayna - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I was mining some iron around Etherblade and I ended up with Cocoa Core: Energy instead. Does anyone know what it is or does?
Post edited by Kalrayna - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Cocoa Core is an item that will be used for the upcoming Christmas event to make chocolates that give large but temporary stat increases. If you want to make these items, then just hold onto them, if not, then I would sell them in your player shop, because some people are already collecting lots of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just wondering, but would anyone have a rough grasp on the price of one of these materials in a player shop? I've seen most go for about 80-90k, but I would like to know the most "reasonable" price to sell them at. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Fire_Blood - Lost City
    Fire_Blood - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Just wondering, but would anyone have a rough grasp on the price of one of these materials in a player shop? I've seen most go for about 80-90k, but I would like to know the most "reasonable" price to sell them at. ^_^
    I usually sell items for a bit lower then market value so that they get sold faster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PM me for my referral b:victory
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So, would you say 80k-90k is reasonable...? Someone told me that they've gone as low as 45k to 50k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kalrayna - Heavens Tear
    Kalrayna - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You mean they go for 80-90k each?! Wow...