More special effects...

Ganadorf - Sanctuary
Ganadorf - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
I've tried Rohan:Blood Feud,it isn't as great as PerfectWorld...However,its special effects were great!!! When I just used a attacked a monster,on the first hit,there was a great special effect! The screen shook like an earthquake and the sound was just awesome! So I'm suggesting to the creators' to add some special effects whenever we attack a monster...There will be cool sounds and special effects! Like when I use Drake Ray or shoot some fireball or an arrow or something,there will be some cool sound and the screen will shake or something! THAT WILL BE TOTALLY AWESOME! So please...Add some special effects!

Request from:Shinonin b:victory

I b:dirty b:heart PERFECT WORLD!!! PERFECT WORLD 4EVA!!!

b:kiss
Post edited by Ganadorf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Woah.. Looks like someone has drank too much today..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • Sagemonger - Heavens Tear
    Sagemonger - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you really want the screen to shake everytime you attack something? O_o there goes PvP LOL
  • shinonin
    shinonin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I did'n't realize that...Hahaha...Too many special effects is not that good huh? AND I DON'T DRINK IM ONLY 13! Ahhh well,I was hoping for some special effects...They are cool...But I do not want the screen to shake everytime I attack...I just want some special effects cos I thought it would be nice hahaha... Well can I still request for some special effects?
  • Jeiiy - Heavens Tear
    Jeiiy - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Barbs have groundshaking skills.. so do BMs.. if you want some "earthquakes", play those classes o.O
  • Seablue - Sanctuary
    Seablue - Sanctuary Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Axe BM's specifically, they have a ton of them.