im stuck and no one can help me

god1of1war1
god1of1war1 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Support Desk
ok ive got the game loaded after like 8 hours! and i dont no what to do i cant get in the game i got something up off my desk top and i think its what i need to be on but what do i click on now? all i can click on are links like account,website,suport,community,setings,and exit theres other stuff to.
so what do i do theres no like play button i can click or i would be playing right now some one please help me
Post edited by god1of1war1 on

Comments

• Tailynne - Lost City
    Tailynne - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The start button is the top left in the client. In your list of options anyway, but if you don't have the latest build it should say "update." If you can dink with your settings and get updates on automatic it will do it's thing and you should be good to go. Unless there's some other power in your way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cheer up little chappy, take your face off my boot
  • god1of1war1
    god1of1war1 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ok i got the game downloaded after like 8 hours and i click on the perfect world thing on the desk top and theres nothing realy there i meen there is stuff but no like play or any thing and i clacked on everything i dont no how to get in the game theres stuff like account and suport but all they are are links to websites that dont help me what so ever so im comeing to you people of perfect world please help me. show me were the freaking play butin is please!!!!!!!!!!
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Once you've updated your client, the start button will appear as below :
    startbutton.jpg

If you are having trouble updating, please verify that your firewall is not blocking the launcher.exe, patcher.exe and elementclient.exe, and try the official patch mirrors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.